Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlbinoAapje

Nov 13, 2020
Hello!

I want to register on the Java reports, but it says my account is already registered.

Can this account be removed, since I don't own that reports account and I do not have access to it?

My IGN is: AlbinoAapje

Attachments

• 1605470317153.png
    1605470317153.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 113

AlbinoAapje

Nov 13, 2020
Did you already register an account once before and have you forgotten your password? Or have you never set up an account and it gives this error? If you have had an account before I'd suggest you to try to recover your password first.
Well I got this MineCraft account from a friend since he stopped playing MineCraft, I tried his and my mail, and the password reset mail never got delivered.

So I do not have access to the reports account and I want to have the old account deleted and create a new account with my mail.

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
Keep on mind you can always start a conversation with any stafff-members if you got questions or if you need help.

Hope you have great day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom