Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeDoyMiLag

Jun 14, 2016
Well hello, today I am here to comment on my problem, sorry for the bad writing I am using a translator, well what happens with me is that I am not going to the server or to the page when I am using the wifi for my house, I can only get to the page and the server to occupy another wifi, I would like to know what is my problem because with that the wifi that I now have is not going well the server i would like a solution to this problem...

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Well hello, today I am here to comment on my problem, sorry for the bad writing I am using a translator, well what happens with me is that I am not going to the server or to the page when I am using the wifi for my house, I can only get to the page and the server to occupy another wifi, I would like to know what is my problem because with that the wifi that I now have is not going well the server i would like a solution to this problem...
So you cannot join the server? could you provide a screenshot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom