Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree with me?

• yes

• no

• other(comment on thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
As an Eggwars leaderboard player, I feel as if i know my way around many of the games. I talk to many high up players in the LB and a lot of us have found problems. One big problem I have found is that camping bases is an extremely big problem. The amount of times i have been in a game and had somebody camp full diamond is unfathomable. God apples are super cheap aswel in OP mode. I get its OP but like c'mon 10 diamonds!

Reactions: Conea64

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
In my eyes OP is exactly this, end game gear is full diamond. If you don't like this, try voting normal instead. I do however prefer some of the pricing on op for blocks, gaps and food and such but god apples and diamond armour is just what comes with op items. I think normal items should have the block pricing of OP items and food (steak gaps etc) should be the same price as OP, and op items should have less price still for blocks and food, maybe not gaps though.

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Jumpbridging causes ppl to come bridging towars u at sprint and jumping speed, and most players play on a phone or an ipad, so yah, thats basically cubecraft bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom