Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Some time ago I sent a message to Joe Henry on the subject of my obsidian rank that some staff members know, I would like to know if it will take long to respond, because I see that it does not enter the forum, I only write because I gained that rank, and I I lost along with my other MC account. Please, if Joe Henry is not for a while, please tell rubik_cube_man to help me, I will try to contact you on twitter, discrod, and others, but he does not answer me, please, I have all the proof that I win the rank in The msg to Joe Henry, thanks for your claboration

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Joe Henry is the man you have to contact if you have problems regarding the CubeCraft store. You can also contact him on Discord (@joehenry#3556), though you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft in order to D/PM Joe. You can join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Do you mean that you won the rank in a giveaway? Or did you just buy a rank but you never got it?

If you bought a rank but never got it, be sure to contact Joe Henry in Discord as well. I also believe you can send an email to sales@cubecraft.net with your purchase information (Username, Date Of Purchase, Transaction ID, and email used in the purchase)
You will have to be patient, as it may take a while till you get a response.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
@Joe Henry is the man you have to contact if you have problems regarding the CubeCraft store. You can also contact him on Discord (@joehenry#3556), though you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft in order to D/PM Joe. You can join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft by clicking on this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.
Thanks, I just know about discord, but i just tried to contac him by sales@cubecraft.net, buy msg but not for discord

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Do you mean that you won the rank in a giveaway? Or did you just buy a rank but you never got it?

If you bought a rank but never got it, be sure to contact Joe Henry in Discord as well. I also believe you can send an email to sales@cubecraft.net with your purchase information (Username, Date Of Purchase, Transaction ID, and email used in the purchase)
You will have to be patient, as it may take a while till you get a response.
I won the rank in a giveaway, please, help me, i just tried to sen a mail to sales@cubecraft.net, and i tried to contact him by msg

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I won the rank in a giveaway, please, help me, i just tried to sen a mail to sales@cubecraft.net, and i tried to contact him by msg
If you won it in a giveaway you should check your pm's in Twitch and somone should have sent you a message saying you are the winner and how to claim your rank.
If you need anything else you should contact a staff member privately about this as they would know how to help you with this.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
If you won it in a giveaway you should check your pm's in Twitch and somone should have sent you a message saying you are the winner and how to claim your rank.
If you need anything else you should contact a staff member privately about this as they would know how to help you with this.
The problem is that, already contact the staff and send them captures, but also tell me to contact sales@cubecraft.net, or private message to Joe Henry

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Follow cubecraft on Twitter for giveaways: https://twitter.com/CubeCraftGames, and be active on the forums for a chance to win a rank from one of her competitions which will be featured in news or other updates.
I dont want to win a rank. I want to buy it myself. And that was not what I was asking. I wante to know from who the giveaway was where he won the rank.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Then I think youre a bit too late :/

Was it a giveaway from Cubecraft?
Yes, i won it on April, I lost it on starts of May (with de MC acc) and I'm trying to recover it talking to the staff since May, but always the same answers, contact Joe Henry or send an email, the first time, send the email, but they never answered me, and there I keep trying

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yes, i won it on April, I lost it on starts of May (with de MC acc) and I'm trying to recover it talking to the staff since May, but always the same answers, contact Joe Henry or send an email, the first time, send the email, but they never answered me, and there I keep trying
Ohw so you DID have it?? Thats pretty bad man! :/ I wish you the best of luck with it bro!

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom