Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yes, i won it on April, I lost it on starts of May (with de MC acc) and I'm trying to recover it talking to the staff since May, but always the same answers, contact Joe Henry or send an email, the first time, send the email, but they never answered me, and there I keep trying
What do you mean by you losing the rank? Did you get banned? Or could your account have gotten hacked?
I don't understand how you lost your rank, though, you should try contacting another staff about this. I don't think Joe Henry can really help you with the giveaways, so maybe you should try contacting the staff that contacted you through twitch saying you won the rank.

Reactions: Demosiz

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
My username is Demiro16. Cubecraft pls give me a iron rank I can't buy

With your issue, you may email sales@cubecraft.net if you have a sales problem/issue.

I only write because I gained that rank, and I I lost along with my other MC account.
What I'm understanding here is you got a rank in the past, and now you lost it. If this is correct, I'm afraid the best thing to do atm is to email sales@cubecraft.net. I know this might seem redundant at this point in time (as said by your thread) but its the best way to resolve the issue. As you had gotten rank successfully in the past and somehow lost it, this is not normal.

I won the rank in a cubecraft twitch giveaway
Since you won the cubecraft twitch giveaway, I suggest you say that in the email you will be sending. In your email, I also suggest you put the stream link of you winning the rank. You may find our past streams here: https://www.twitch.tv/ccgn/videos/all It would also be great if you found a screenshot of you in the past with the rank then another screenshot as of the current moment not having the rank.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me or @Joe Henry.

~ Locked

Reactions: Joe Henry
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom