Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
In all gamemodes some people are just way better than others, which makes it harder for newer players to actually win. I think there should be a "pro" mode in all games that you unlock after a specific amount of wins, could be 100, 500 or maybe ever 1000. Playing this would also give you more points and experience.

Lucky islands:
Kill: 4 points (Instead of 2)
Win: 40 points (Instead of 20)
200 experience (Instead of 120)

Skywars:
Kill: 5 points (Instead of 3)
Win: 50 points (Instead of 25)
200 experience (Instead of 125)

Eggwars:
Kill: 5 points (Instead of 3)
Egg destroy: 10 points (Instead of 6)
Win: 100 points (Instead of 50)
500 experience (Instead of 250)

PvP (Duels):
Win: 10 points (Instead of 5)
20 experience (Instead of 10)

Minerware:

Win: 50 points (Instead of 20)
200 experience (Instead of 100)

Reactions: RobinDn

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
This is not a bad idea! but one thing then it is people activate boosters too.
I think you have to d the experience a little less because of the extra boost the boosters give to the expierence and the points that you are getting!

Reactions: RemiFan

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
It has? I couldn't find any threads about it but I do apologize if I just repeated someone elses post

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Sorry but I don’t agree with your suggestion. I get that it’s harder for new people to win games, we’ve all been there. However, look at how our PvP has improved during the years! People will get better if they play often and are able to watch tutorials on how to get better.
Creating a system like Pro mode, will divide the all players on CubeCraft. Games will take longer to fill (possibly MinerWare, because it has the least amount of players of the games you listed). What if I reach the amount of wins I need to be able to play Pro mode? Let’s say 100. That doesn’t mean that I’m very good at PvP. I start playing Pro mode but everyone is better and I keep losing. Let’s add a Pro-Pro mode!
Next to that, the average level will increase drastically. Level 100 will not be special anymore and a lot of thing would need to change. Think of all the daily challenges.
Simply put, there are too many things that would need to be changed in order to let this work correctly, even though it’s not even bad how it is now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom