Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was thinking about something like mineplex on cubecraft. With the legend rank (I think) on mineplex, you can make a private server and play with your friends. I think that should be on cubecraft and that way if you want to play a game with your friend and just your friend or friends then you could. I was thinking that gold or diamond rank inorder to ise this and any ranked players can join them. Only the host would need the rank. And it would be like a party, but a different smaller lobby with things and settings. The lobby should be something only for those types of privat servers. That way if you want to play with your friends and no teamers and hackers, then you can. Things like trolling would be allowed as long as its only your friends on the server and they all agree. Things like points and experience wouldnt count as it can be exploited and used to get more points. Like the idea?

-Hank

Reactions: Sophie

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This would open so many worlds/servers
That would well lag the server
The whole server
This is also why ranked players can't start games on closed maps to avoid lag
I mean, if you think about it, there isnt like 5000 ranked people on everyday. There is probably that many in total, but I dont normally see thag many in one lobby. And if the player is afk for maybe 5 minutes then the private server would shut down. And if there is only 1 person in the private server, then it would shut down?

Reactions: Sophie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean, if you think about it, there isnt like 5000 ranked people on everyday. There is probably that many in total, but I dont normally see thag many in one lobby. And if the player is afk for maybe 5 minutes then the private server would shut down. And if there is only 1 person in the private server, then it would shut down?
You'd be surprised at how few open worlds it can take to lag a server if there isn't enough running to keep the lag out

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Agreed, +1. Lag shouldn't be a problem by the way, since as you said, there really aren't that many high-ranked donators. Plus, not every single one of those donators are going to be hosting a private game at once.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom