Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Morgan3273

Aug 22, 2020
Allow us the ability to create private lobbies so we can play with just our friends or people in our party. It'd be awesome to have 1v1 tower defense game with a friend but that kind of thing is impossible to set up without the ability to make it private. I'd even be ok with it being tied to a rank as long as it's one of the lower ones like iron or gold.

Reactions: off_matbog23

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd like for something like this to be added, private games would make it easier for the community to host their own events or tournaments. I think it should be a perk for Obsidian because there are only a few differences between it and Emerald.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Allow us the ability to create private lobbies so we can play with just our friends or people in our party. It'd be awesome to have 1v1 tower defense game with a friend but that kind of thing is impossible to set up without the ability to make it private. I'd even be ok with it being tied to a rank as long as it's one of the lower ones like iron or gold.
I think that is a good idea,but i think thant can be when you are emerald or obsidian rank.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
As it has been mentioned above, I would add this for the monthly plus rank. This could be a perk that the rank includes.

And as you didn't mention how people would join private games, may I ask what is your suggestion for this?
- Is it by typing a command in chat? Something like /p private
- Is it by clicking in a option that NPCs include?

The idea at the moment doesn't sound as great as expected, but I hope you answer these questions

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Okay, I used to think this was a worse idea but people are going to force you that this is a good idea, now I think the maps on it will be adjusted and the prices of the mobs will also be adjusted, it will be quite difficult if you 12 blazes must defend on your own, or 12 magma slimes. So maybe towers cheaper and the maps looks fit for 1v1. I think this is the first step already.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hey!

To be honest, I don't think this can be added. It'd take a lot of developer work and I don't think they agree to do this.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway! :heart:

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't think this is a good idea, at least I don't think so. I don't like this idea, because that's what duels are for. I don't think it's a good idea to add private games.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I like this. They could add an extra icon in the game menu where you can join a private session if you're in a party. I think the best solution in regards to the ranks is that they could make it so only obsidian (or another) rank can choose the map to play on.

This would make testing techniques or learning a game easier without teammates getting frustrated (speaking about you, TD) and you can have lots of fun with your friends.

Also, since there aren't many servers (I don't know any :p) that have this, it might attract more players to CubeCraft!

D

Deleted member 469419

Okay so as far I understood, you want to make private lobbies and games for friends and parties; I don't know how cubecraft system work exactly, but I don't know it would be so much to handle it for the server, I mean, Make an exclusive lobby for a party? It would be too much and so difficult to handle it.

So at the moment I'm not agree with this idea, sorry.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This would be a nice addition and like a few others have said, I think Obsidian should have the perks for it or Obsidian Plus, possibly. In my opinion, Obsidian really does not have many perks from other ranks like Emerald or Diamond. This would be a great addition to the rank.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom