Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Total voters

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
This tread is a suggestion for the beta game Bingo (I really like the game)

So I was thinking. Bingo is most of the time alot of fun, but what if you can play it with all of your friends a private game.

How to make a private game?
1. Make a party
2. Go to the beta games lobby
3. Use a command like /bingoprivate of /privatebingo

And the game will be made for you and everyone in your party!
To avoid getting a lot of private games I think it should only be available for players with Lapis+

I hope you liked my suggestion and I love to hear your reactions!

Have a nice day,
werra11

D

Deleted member 352903

If you are 8 members in the party, that will not be necessary because the game is for 8 people.
And if you're less than 8... Maybe it will be boring with few players. I prefer to play with more players, it's funnier.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
its a nice idea. i really like it
but what if they extend it and they develop a /private command for every game.
if you do that you wont get coins, but it is a really funny consept.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

So I was thinking. Bingo is most of the time alot of fun, but what if you can play it with all of your friends a private game.

1. Make a party

To avoid getting a lot of private games I think it should only be available for players with Lapis+

Have a nice day,
werra11
No, ask friends to party with
HaVe A NiCe dAy
~ZoonTijd xo

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
If Bingo will have a full release it might get abused by players who easily can farm wins.. That might be a problem

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I can see why people may want this idea and how it could be added to the cube craft community. However, I personally feel that it would be better to actually develop an option to create private party games of any game. These games, of course, will NOT count to leaderboard wins as said above there will be a lot of opportunity for boosting or farming of wins, points, and experience Which is something we do not desire in a game.

I also think that it might be better if the game is pushed for a full release as then we might be able to as you know click signs like a regular cubecraft map which would bring more opportunity for larger or smaller games and have parties be in the same game would be so much easier as well. However, we will need to take into account how management is planning on taking the game and presenting our feedback is great to help them.

I obviously would like to see some sort of private games for ranks as this could bring more community interaction and possible options for events in the cubecraft community.

Reactions: Kloska

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I understand what you are saying but what if you and a friend want to see who is the best in gathering items.
What if i and a friend wanted to see who is the best in skywars? Yes exactly play the game in party and who wins is the best. Same for bingo who wins in bingo is the best...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

1. Make a party

Have a nice day,
werra11
Yes please! This would be great to play with a friend!
+1!

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Yes! Excellent idea! I love that commands create the games, instead of how some other servers do it! I also agree with that this would suit all games!
+1

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As mentioned above, simply join a party and play. This wouldn’t be a bad idea at all and it is in my eyes not pragmatic.
I understand what you are saying but what if you and a friend want to see who is the best in gathering items.
Who completes it first, wins. This is in my opinion not pragmatic at all. Joining or creating a party is much easier. If this will get added you could effordlessly farm wins. You can easily prevent this, though. Nah, don’t really like this, sorry.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom