Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this would be a good idea, the server is for minigames!! Not really any other type of games, don't think it would be a good idea to add.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I personally don't enjoy prison, since after playing for an hour or two you'll just be burnt out with nothing to do other than mining or setting up shops.
Players like me would just leave and come back once in a while without really caring

I'm pretty sure that only counts for scams that involve real money.
If prison were to be added with its own currency, they'd probably allow it since it's naturally part of the gamemode.

And guys why hasn't parkour gotten out of matanenice
That's probably because it's low on the priority list. They've still got parties & UHC fixes to do.
Not many players are asking for it anyways.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
-Factions, SkyBlock and survival were inside Freebuild about 1,5 years ago (they went into mainteneance, since they were broken)
Hmm
Well they aren't going to add factions back any time soon and they are referring to today's version of Cubecraft where people didn't spawn camp (man people back then were not thinking straight not to spawn camp) (not really)
Ha ha..
Ha ha ha...
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha.
hey he did say "wants"

Reactions: Max ♠ and Twania

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
And guys why hasn't parkour gotten out of matanenice
Please don't ask abou
Your wrong xmegacoolx because you can just scam other players for money but that's not right just saying yah know
Didn't know that was a offense rule sry but anyway on most grinding servers like squadcraft you can scam and nobody even reports
Please don't post farm it is against the rules
Didn't know that was a offense rule sry but anyway on most grinding servers like squadcraft you can scam and nobody even reports
Yeah and they are just being unethical and having bad ownership

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Mintypie231 wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom