Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
What is a prison server? :p
-_- srsly
So... instead of being a condescending butt, I'ma answer your question. Prison is a minigame where someone's a jail warden and everyone else is prisoners. The prisoners have to escape, but the warden has a armor, a sword and a bow with which they can kill the prisoners that try to escape. If you manage to get to the safe zone, you have successfully escaped prison and you win.

I personally think this is a silly, kinda dumb game, but I guess I wouldn't mind seeing it added. I'd prefer something like SethBling's Blocks vs. Zombies or Hypixel's vampire minigame.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
-_- srsly
Don't judge me....
So... instead of being a condescending butt, I'ma answer your question. Prison is a minigame where someone's a jail warden and everyone else is prisoners. The prisoners have to escape, but the warden has a armor, a sword and a bow with which they can kill the prisoners that try to escape. If you manage to get to the safe zone, you have successfully escaped prison and you win.

I personally think this is a silly, kinda dumb game, but I guess I wouldn't mind seeing it added. I'd prefer something like SethBling's Blocks vs. Zombies or Hypixel's vampire minigame.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom