Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FarCool Taha

Aug 13, 2020
www.school-tastic.org
As you may know, many people like playing prison/ fractions. This is an area where people mine, prestige, level up, earn kits, PvP and more. I think if this was added in Cube Craft, it would fly up the server list as many prison servers have shut down. Maybe cool mines, custom commands etc. This would would make CubeCraft AMAZING! anyone else like this idea?

Thanks!
Pls don't hate me if you disagree :(

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
I really like it, but I think the theme of "Cubecraft" is precisely the games.
So I don't think there is any way people would leave empty lobbies to spend hours and hours in factions trying to improve.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
if they add duels it would soar though as you wouldn't need to jailbreak your xbox to play them.

I also just don't like factions/prison

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally dont think this would fit cubecraft as they mainly focus on minigames. besides from that, something that i've said under a lot of game suggestions, i dont think they will add a new gamemode anytime soon since they're still highly working on skyblock, and with the player base right now? it wouldnt really be a good idea.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom