Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This is a repost with my old suggestion here. This is to be in line with the new suggestions system. Do not (necro) post under it as it is an inactive thread!

I have a pretty simple suggestion:
Add a button to the voting menus called 'Previous Vote'. By clicking this button you will automatically vote for the voting options you last voted for. This way you won't have to select each voting option every single game. Especially in Survival Games this is pretty annoying as there are 4 things to vote for. I personally always vote for the exact same things so having to select them all individually each game is pretty anoying, even though it only takes a few seconds.

Another option could be to add a voting menu in the NPC of each game, where you can select your preferred votes. Everytime you join a game you'll automatically vote for the options you selected in the NPC. I got this idea from @Ge1ster who posted it under my original thread :D

This could be added to every gamemode, it is just a nice QOL feature to have.

Let me know what you think!

D

Deleted member 513641

I agree with that, and If they really add it will be really cool :)

Reactions: Maaarijn

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! While it doesn’t take too much effort to vote your preferred voting options each game, it still is an idea I support. With this suggestion you are able to join a game and vote even if there isn’t enough time left to select each voting option individually. (As well as the fact that I usually vote the same options) The idea of Ge1ster seems for me the best option. +1

Reactions: Quis and Maaarijn

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I really like the idea of automatic voting, just like automatic kit selection. I would love to see this on Bedrock aswell! Could you maybe change the prefix to "All networks"? 🙃

• Love

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
Good idea! I like to see this idea in game. It is just a handy thing and that way you don't forget to vote. It is true that it is easy to vote, but when you play a lot of games in a row it also gets annoying to vote constantly. I also vote the same options every game.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think this is a good idea and should definetly be added, but I dont think it should be added right away. The thing is that voting is not that hard and there are other things that actually make a difference that should be added/fixed first such as
- block glitches
- lagbacks
- lobby not loading
- cublet system
- sentinel

Again, I dont disagree with this, I just think there are more important things to work on, as it only takes like 5 seconds to vote

• Disagree
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Marijn, we are sorry you had to wait such a long time for our reply.

We decided that we will be marking your suggestion as planned. Votes shouldn't be automated as it discourages standard gameplay and could cause frustration amongst non-ranked players.

We are willing to look into a system that uses a previous votes button, so ranked players need less time to vote, yet it does not affect the standard gameplay and frustrate non-ranked players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom