Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alright, it's not game breaking but it's annoying. As soon as you fall through the glass you hit this and when you either break it or jump down you take fall damage. It's pretty annoying and can give a disadvantage. My suggestion is to remove or find a new location for the chorus fruit from the starting islands.

2017-11-13_11.49.24.png
2017-11-13_11.49.18.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Yes it would probably be a good idea to get rid of / move it, but then it would also probably be too much effort to change it for what it is (obviously I have no knowledge on how easy/difficult it would actually be). Not a bad idea though :)

Reactions: DragonLord

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
You should report it, I think they are going to change it if you explain why. They will have a great answer for it.
If you check the original post at the bottom you can see a Moderator edited the post. I originally did report it at the bugs section but I got it moved here instead.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Alright, it's not game breaking but it's annoying. As soon as you fall through the glass you hit this and when you either break it or jump down you take fall damage. It's pretty annoying and can give a disadvantage. My suggestion is to remove or find a new location for the chorus fruit from the starting islands.

View attachment 139834 View attachment 139835
I agree with you. Taking justa little fall damage can ruin the whole game. Its a lot of “Half a heart clutch” or “One heart clutch” and if you take fall damage it will not be in favor of the player taking damage.
+1

Reactions: DragonLord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom