Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Prestige Levels
Before I start this thread I want to credit @CampersDontWin for inspiring this thread and @MagnificentSpam for giving me that spark for the idea. :D

Hello! My name is Luzario_ and today I came up with this idea for cube craft! Please leave feedback.

Prestige levels are like ranks in a particular game (example: egg wars), you will gain these levels by winning games, well it depends on the game. These levels will show how experienced and how good you are in a game.

They can see it in-game and in the lobby of the game.

Every time you level up the next level will be harder, and it will keep getting harder. For example: you won 5 games, you are at level 1, to become level 2 you must win 10 games.

Yes, depending on the game. For example: Prestige level 1 is called "hatcher" and prestige level 2 is called "cracker" and so on (I can't come up with names :(list names in the comments :D)

Lets be honest, its nearly impossible to get on the leaderboards if you new to cube craft, so why not start another competitive league? Every month or "season" you're prestige level will reset. Meaning you will have to start again every season. You will be against everyone in that game to get to the top of the season. This might even replace the leaderboard system. The prizes will be special items in the game. And when a season ends there will be a podium in the lobby where it shows your skin (if you made it to the top) on it!

This might have been suggested before. But I hope you enjoyed it, if I missed anything or you have a idea please tell me!

~Luzario

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Every month or "season" you're prestige level will reset.
How about instead of completely reseting, the points are stored per day and to calculate your current prestige level the points of the last 30 days are added up. That would have a similar effect but without the hard reset. For example if you are close to a levelup but it's the 31st of a month getting more points would become useless.

Reactions: Luzario

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
So basically a ranked system based on your skill/wins,if that is the case I would not want people with prestige levels fighting with people who dont know how to pvp since its unfair.But im sure there is a way around this.Other wise this seems like a good.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
So basically a ranked system based on your skill/wins,if that is the case I would not want people with prestige levels fighting with people who dont know how to pvp since its unfair.But im sure there is a way around this.Other wise this seems like a good.
Yeah, I just realised, like other servers, higher ranked players will party with other high ranked players and crush everyone.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This might be annoying but what if you can only enter a game with players with similar level? Maybe a separate games wall, and it will divide the players for competitive games

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom