Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

(Read suggestion before answering)

• I would subscribe and pay monthly for a premium account.

• I would pay once for a premium forum account

• I would prefer it to be added as a perk for an emerald+ rank

• I don't want premium forum profiles.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't like this idea. The forums should stay entirely free.

If I remember correctly, in-game ranks will be on the new forums. In my opinion, that is enough. Many forum users (including me) actually have ranks in-game. We have already helped the server. Why should we pay more than we already have just for the cooldown to be removed (let's keep it real, that's the main reason why people would buy this). Implementing this would make it seem like the owners only cares about money.
Another thing I think I've seen in an old thread a long time ago was that the new forums will have a bullet proof spam protection, so it's very likely that the cooldown will be removed anyway. I think that the profile will be quite customisable too, but I'm just guessing on this point. Here's a screenshot that we got from @Joe Henry back in april.
TluzGI2.png

BTW, why is there no "I don't want a premium feature" option in the poll?
Ehm... Stone Rank :P

Reactions: hgbf

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
BTW, why is there no "I don't want a premium feature" option in the poll?
The poll isn't about if the premium feature is a thing or not, it's just to know what users would prefer if it came to be implemented. The "I don't want a premium feature" doesn't fit in the poll.
I'll add it anyway.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I think the cooldown is fine, but maybe a little less time... Like 5-10 sec. And having a custom tag wouldn't be so bad ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I love this unique and cool idea. But I think it should only be a thing for Obsidian becuz a difference is needed for EMERALD and OBSIDIAN (of maybe for diamond+)
Young people who got a Obsidian Rank from their parents could come to the Forums and then be allowed to Spam so eh Obsidian perk wouldt be that good of idea :/

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
I wanna say that it is for all Server Rankers. Not for Emerald Rankers and above, No subsriptions, It is just a waste of money.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Young people who got a Obsidian Rank from their parents could come to the Forums and then be allowed to Spam so eh Obsidian perk wouldt be that good of idea :/
I think staff should have the ability to take in that case!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom