Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This has probably been suggested before, but I think it would be a nice idea, for ranks to have the feature to turn off their prefix, maybe in the vanity option, or in the form of a command. If this can't be added for whatever reason, not many people agree, that's fine; just something I thought of randomly

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I think this would be helpful to higher ranked players as a lot of people with ranks get spammed to vote for certain game modes as they join.
I think it has been suggested before but I personally think it would be a good addition.
I can't see it being much use to ranks such as iron or lapis though other than preference.

Reactions: ISTY.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I think this would be helpful to higher ranked players as a lot of people with ranks get spammed to vote for certain game modes as they join.
I think it has been suggested before but I personally think it would be a good addition.
I can't see it being much use to ranks such as iron or lapis though other than preference.
Yeah, I mean for Gold rank and above

Reactions: Jaistrix

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
What does prefix mean? lol I know like nothing.
d6e7a8c38f264918b22b799d1521d91b.png

That "Iron" part is my prefix; it's the tag that goes before my name that shows I am a donor

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be unnecessary, Only people who are on the Leaderboard would need to get a /nick command or something like that. It would be awesome for youtubers to or staff members so that they just can change their nick. The /stone command would also be cool for The staff/Youtubers people will not notice the players because they have a stone rank( you will still have all the perms of that rank)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It would be unnecessary, Only people who are on the Leaderboard would need to get a /nick command or something like that. It would be awesome for youtubers to or staff members so that they just can change their nick. The /stone command would also be cool for The staff/Youtubers people will not notice the players because they have a stone rank( you will still have all the perms of that rank)
I'm not suggesting a /nick though

Reactions: Zombiepower

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This has probably been suggested before, but I think it would be a nice idea, for ranks to have the feature to turn off their prefix, maybe in the vanity option, or in the form of a command. If this can't be added for whatever reason, not many people agree, that's fine; just something I thought of randomly
I agree with this! I think it should be for all ranks, if not at least lapiz and above, because lapiz can still vote on things in-game.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Yes, this had been suggested multiple time, but I still agree so people won't get targeted for voting such as basic chest and hardcore mode, or get spammed to choose op.

nosyapples

Jul 25, 2016
Agreed, i have diamond rank, I dont care when people spam me, but IK other people do, also, i feel like hackers might turn off there hacks if they see someone with a rank join, i dont know why, i just feel like they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom