• yes (please explain why)

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No (please explain why)

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I am here to propose a new vanity item, the idea started in a thread I made, which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cublet-vanity-items.196593/
now for the prefixes, they are exactly what they seem like, they would add a prefix to your name, you can have up to 2 prefixes at a time (your rank stone ext.) and the custom one, unlike all other vanity sections this will be the only one that isn't based on your rank, they would be rewarded to you as you win games, lets go over the prefixes
CUBELET : this would be found in a cubelet EXTREMELY RARE
EGGHEAD : this would be given to you for getting 1000 wins in egg wars
RETRO : for winning 10,000 arcade games!
PROBUILDER : for getting 1000 votes on one build
SOLDIER: for getting 1000 wins on blockwars
microtasker : for getting 1000 wins on minerware

SKYWARRIOR: for getting 1000 wins on skywars
LUCKYDUCKY : for getting 1000 wins on lucky islands
HARDCORE : for getting 1000 wins on ultra hardcore
SURVIVOR : for getting 1000 wins on survival games
DEFENDER: for getting 1000 wins on towerdefence
MILLIONAIRE: costs 1,000,000 points 0.o
VanityHog : costs 100,000 vanity
VETERAN: be active on the server ( once a week) for one year
that's all of them, I would like to know what you think if you have any objections about color or name of a prefix make a suggestion! and if you don't like the colors, change them as a reply, also if you think any of the prefixes would be too hard to get, feel free to make suggestions about what the actual amount needed should be. also later in the future prefix's may be bought for money at the store!

@Lezappen what do you think?
edit 1: ULTIMATE CUBESTER : all above prefixes unlocked thanks @Hank for this idea
edit 2:
DONATER : this prefix can be bought for 99 cents and is also included with any donor rank
edit 3:
VIP : this prefix is given by either paying 1.99 or having emreald plus.
Freindly : get a freind request while already at max freinds.
edit 4:
PRO : you get this by paying 1.99
GODLIKE : you get thisby paying 4.99 or having obby rank
GOD : you get this by paying 4.99

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am here to propose a new vanity item, the idea started in a thread I made, which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cublet-vanity-items.196593/
now for the prefixes, they are exactly what they seem like, they would add a prefix to your name, you can have up to 2 prefixes at a time (your rank stone ext.) and the custom one, unlike all other vanity sections this will be the only one that isn't based on your rank, they would be rewarded to you as you win games, lets go over the prefixes

that's all of them, I would like to know what you think if you have any objections about color or name of a prefix make a suggestion! and if you don't like the colors, change them as a reply, also if you think any of the prefixes would be too hard to get, feel free to make suggestions about what the actual amount needed should be. also later in the future prefix's may be bought for money at the store!

That would be cool to have prefixs so. +1

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Also, forgot to say but maybe a red tag "Ultimate Cube" where you get 1000 wins on all of the games on cubecraft?
i like it im going to tweak it a bit and add it to the prefix list also @Hank do you have any ideas for paid prefixes?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This has been suggested before, now to explain my thoughts here, imagine this
Veteran ;Diamond; jollow250: hi
doesn't that seem slightly long of a title, it would make chat quite hard to read

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
i like it im going to tweak it a bit and add it to the prefix list also @Hank do you have any ideas for paid prefixes?
Maybe there could only be like 5 prefixs but you level them up tp get cool prefixs like "Pro" prefix could be upgraded by playing games to "Professional Gamer" or something like that rather than completely separate prefixs. So maybe a level up system?

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Maybe there could only be like 5 prefixs but you level them up tp get cool prefixs like "Pro" prefix could be upgraded by playing games to "Professional Gamer" or something like that rather than completely separate prefixs. So maybe a level up system?
i dont like the upgrade idea because each prefix is its own prefix, so instead i added 2 types of donator prefixs, ones you can get through rank or paying and slightly better ones that cost the same but you have to buy them, but i did add the pro! do you have any tweaks for the new prefix's or any ideas for new ones?

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This person over here, is by far everything but something you can concider a ''pro-builder''.
RSnPgz5.png

ictUQ4G.png

Oh and the top plots list goes ooooooon and ooooooon like that, I rather not have people like that being able to get a ''pro-builder'' prefix.

On-topic about the actual suggestion;
Getting rewarded for your archievement of 1000 wins in a gamemode with a chat prefix is definitly a fun idea and rewarding for players allowing them to stand out a bit more, buuuuuuttt one slight problem.

Back in the day Staff used to have two roles, example:
SunLord was :Diamond: :Moderator:
Efcluke94 :Builder: :Admin:
and Foodyling :Developer: :Moderator:
The reason why there is only one rank shown instead of 2 was to prevent the chat from becomming a giant rainbow and I definitly support their decision with that.

AKA the chat would just a color bomb

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
doesn't that seem slightly long of a title, it would make chat quite hard to read
Pretty sure you should be able to disable those extra prefixes. Or it can have VETERAN with the mixed alphabet on each side, but have this be the color of the rank. Sorry if it's confusing.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think prefixes like this would make your name in chat too long. Your name is already long with some donor tags, but imagine that plus another long prefix? I am not a fan of this idea, and I think players would confuse this with a donor rank as well.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I agree with @jollow250. Though this would be a cool and fun addition, it would make the prefix unnecessarily long.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

This is literally impossible to get, there are just a few UHC players, so -1 from me for this one. (Uhc players;
) I like some of the other ideas but there are too much so it's to busy in my head if they will add all you're ideas. So i don't think CubeCraft need to add this, just let you surprise by the new vanity update! ^u^

Hihihihaihey

Aug 31, 2017

edit 1: ULTIMATE CUBESTER : all above prefixes unlocked thanks @Hank for this idea
edit 2:
DONATER : this prefix can be bought for 99 cents and is also included with any donor rank
edit 3:
VIP : this prefix is given by either paying 1.99 or having emreald plus.
Freindly : get a freind request while already at max freinds.
edit 4:
PRO : you get this by paying 1.99
GODLIKE : you get thisby paying 4.99 or having obby rank
GOD : you get this by paying 4.99
Good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom