Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
POWER_RANGER tenga anti kb!!!!! bannneeeeee!!!!!
Me and chimp found a legit anti kb thing on cubecraft where i "block glitch" into the ground as he hits me :P since im still inside the block i take no knockback ;)

Reactions: Chimpeeze

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
This needs to be fixed.

It happens on my friend's Realm when you sneak sometimes. It also seems to happen on NCP servers (tried on a few, lots of bugs [including this one] appeared). Also, I'm not sure if it's the server or my ping (probably not the right place to ask... but), sometimes I lag when placing blocks extremely quickly in fights. By lag, I mean the blocks begin disappearing and reappearing.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This needs to be fixed.

It happens on my friend's Realm when you sneak sometimes. It also seems to happen on NCP servers (tried on a few, lots of bugs [including this one] appeared). Also, I'm not sure if it's the server or my ping (probably not the right place to ask... but), sometimes I lag when placing blocks extremely quickly in fights. By lag, I mean the blocks begin disappearing and reappearing.
That's a 1.11 but that doesn't happen on cubecraft as its 1.9 :D this was caused the recreation of adventure mode that cubecraft has. I dug into the block and it refilled with me inside of it. I couldn't be knocked outside of the block so it kept teleporting me back inside ♡ I think he block lag is caused either by the AC or by ping but I don't really know

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom