Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello Cubecrafters!

Whilst playing Layer Spleef earlier on I came up with this idea that I thought I should share with you all. I was thinking that there could be another Powerup that Cubecraft could add: the Knockback Stick.

I kind of thought that maybe this would make the game a little too hard, but at the same time, it could be made easier by making it a rare Powerup, and it could only be picked up on certain layers such as TNT run, and Melting Snow. Adding the Knockback Stick to these layers (where you're continuously moving) would make it harder for players to hit eachother which wouldn't make it too hard. Like I said, this Powerup wouldn't need to be as common as the other Powerups and it could be a rare one to make the game more exciting and it would make people look for the Powerup whilst avoiding falling at the same time. The Knockback Stick wouldn't need to have much knockback on it either - maybe just enough for players to give eachother a little shove to the side or something. The player could have the Knockback stick for around 10 seconds.

Maybe picking up the rare Knockback Stick could also be a side task? (I thought of that whilst writing this haha :P).

Feel free to leave your opinions! :D

Reactions: AmyFove_714

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No because it would get ruined, Why? Because people would rage If they get hit by a kb stick, and they have not much change to get back on another layer.

Sorry for This short opinion, But I don't agree sorry.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This does kind of seem very OP of an item and of all the layers it is on ones where once you stand on a block it disappears, meaning that there are going to be even less blocks for you to land on, not to mention this power-up could shoot you off the map so you would instantly die from the top layer, only on volcano and candy would you really be safe from that so no just TOO OP

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom