Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Duckolium

Dec 24, 2018
This is just something I wanted to share. Snowman Survival has quickly become my favorite game and from what I understand it'll disappear shortly after Christmas, which sucks, in my opinion. So I was thinking it could become it's own permanent game on the server. Of course, it wouldn't have to be Christmas themed, so it could be something like Skeleton Survival. Also, I was thinking of ideas for minigames, and I finally came up with "Retraction", a game where you have to throw boomerangs at enemy players to convert them to your team. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.

TL,DR: Snowman Survival should be permanent and I thought of a boomerang game mode.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Snowman Survival did become a permanent game but there were a lot of reasons why it just wasn't the same.

When it converted to a permanent game it had numerous changes.

It was bundled into Arcade, doesnt have any the christmas maps, has a very OP grenade move where you just explode capture anybody within a radius around you and you have a charge shot that also changes its size depending on the power of the charge which I dont think any the average players ever understood, it also severely lacked powerups.

It clearly doesnt need any changes to be successful, it easily pulled more players than most other games. I agree that it should be permanent, but all the mechanics should be exactly the same as they are now. The charm is in its simplicity.

Reactions: Simply and Priley

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well it is lovely thta you bring it here, I also enjoy this gamemode a lot. A while ago snowman survival was a permanent game (Slime Survival). Slime survival was a bit different from Snowman survival but it had the same basic idea. Like in Slime survival you had different powerups or the slimes could kill you by a slime bomb, this things I don't want to see back but I would love it if Slime survival came back but with the same things that Snowman survival has and nothing more. It is an easy game to develop and It doesn't need any update. It is ready to get played on and I am sure that a lot of players will enjoy it!

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
It should definately stay. Not only because it is a nice game, but also to add some variety to CubeCraft. With the big update (i dont remember the name) only a few games remained and they were mostly PvP focused. I don't mind PvP but you can get burnt out doing the same thing over and over. For example with Minerware being added permanently, I found it a game to go and relax after playing PvP or something related. Same with Slime Survival when it was a game. (and all arcade games for that matter)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
This is just something I wanted to share. Snowman Survival has quickly become my favorite game and from what I understand it'll disappear shortly after Christmas, which sucks, in my opinion. So I was thinking it could become it's own permanent game on the server. Of course, it wouldn't have to be Christmas themed, so it could be something like Skeleton Survival. Also, I was thinking of ideas for minigames, and I finally came up with "Retraction", a game where you have to throw boomerangs at enemy players to convert them to your team. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it.

TL,DR: Snowman Survival should be permanent and I thought of a boomerang game mode.
You remember slime survival?
Was the same but with diferent powerups, a freze tag mode and when you charge the slime it turn bigest, i want it back too

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
si me gusto era un juego muy entretenido pero creo que esta bien que aparesca en fechas especificas por que si no sucedera lo mismo que antes y por lo cual tubieron que eliminar juegos ya que casi nadie entraba

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom