• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
many of you have great points.

myself, i am for this idea. aslong as there is a certain time period before the bought unmute can be bought so that the people do have a chance to learn from their mistakes. being able to but an unmute should have a limit of once though. if a second one is needed to be bought then obviously that person is not going to stop and is not learning their lesson.

members can always apply for an appeal of the have been permanently muted but many cases it is denied and the most common answer is that you were muted for a reason and you wont be allowed to escape that or something along those lines. even if you have come to your senses and realized what you said was wrong

Reactions: UnlegitKid

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No.
Just act mature in chat, shouldn’t have done it in the first place.
They have a lesson to learn. Can’t just buy your way out of it.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
No, at that point, players that break our rules know that they are breaking them.
I don't want people thinking "oh I have 5 chances before getting a perm mute because I can afford it".
Paying for an unmute goes against the EULA as we would be offering 2 unmutes to people paying, over 0 for people unable to pay.
This is unfair for the players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom