Unmute for perma muted players.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlegitKid

Oct 23, 2017
Dear players,
There are much people muted on cubecraft and there will be much more in the future,
so i tought maybe cubecraft could make an unmute system. Here is how it works: players that got muted perma will get 2 chance's but they need to buy them, if they fail and will get muted two times after they used there two unmutes they will never get a chance or need to talk to staff with discord, or skype etc. IDK a normal price for an unmute but maybe they could make the first unmute like 10$ and the second 20$, with sales on the server the price will be the same as normally.
~UnlegitKid.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I am sorry, but if you think you are going to be able to essentially 'pay off' the admins and make them unmute you, the server would just be corrupt. I've seen a server where you literally PAY for an unban. You're essentially trying to bribe the admins to make them unmute you.

Not even voting on this, think the answer is pretty self explanatory.

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
A lot of servers have this, and I think it'll be cool to let people have a second chance

Reactions: UnlegitKid

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
A lot of servers have this, and I think it'll be cool to let people have a second chance

Yeah, but that's not the point. It's not just about behaving on this server, it's about behaving on this server. You're making a disturbance in the community, you will be punished, you can't doge your problems just paying them off. I think you should have a second chance by actually changing your attitude and treating people like human beings, not just paying for it to all be better.

Like I said, unless the admins running this server are entirely delusional and corrupt, I doubt this will be a feature added.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No thanks.
The appeal system is perfectly fine as it is, and having the option to buy an unmute would mess it all up.
Imagine this: If the unmute option was added in the store, why would anyone accept appeals? They may as well just deny it & let the person either: Wait the mute out, or buy an unmute. The latter would be great for cube, but there's another problem with that:
Cube would appear greedy & to be in for the money alone, while that's completely contrasting their image.
Another reason is that a players have to deal with the consequences of breaking rules, and not just buy their way out of them. They wouldn't even learn from the mute if they bought an unmute. They need to deal with the consequences, as that's how punishments work in general. Don't allow money to bypass any rule system that's in place.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft doesn't need money.People who are muted need to receive their punishment for saying things which are not permitted on discord, forums or in-game.If the players behave appropriately there is no need to set up gateways for buying unmutes.Saying things just to hurt another players feelings, is unacceptable.If they later regret saying those things and want to be unmuted they can always appeal.I'm sure staff members are likely to accept the punishment appeal if players are honest.Anyways my point is that there is no need for buying unmutes, it is just a waste of money for players and appealing accepting the punishment or appealing on forums is a better solution.

Reactions: XtremeElectrix

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Just reading the title, I disagree.
If you were to pay an unmute people wouldn't care of swearing in chat, because they would buy an unmute.
Another reason what's the point of staff to mute people when they can get an unmute -.-
And of ccourse the player/s need to learn the punishment they did.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dear players,
There are much people muted on cubecraft and there will be much more in the future,
so i tought maybe cubecraft could make an unmute system. Here is how it works: players that got muted perma will get 2 chance's but they need to buy them, if they fail and will get muted two times after they used there two unmutes they will never get a chance or need to talk to staff with discord, or skype etc. IDK a normal price for an unmute but maybe they could make the first unmute like 10$ and the second 20$, with sales on the server the price will be the same as normally.
~UnlegitKid.
Sorry but I agree with @XtremeElectrix with this one as it would not benefit the server. It is although nice to have a second chance, but if you’re that desperate, then just contact an admin on discord or make an appeal. No need to BUY an unmute.
Also keep in mind there are also bans! :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
People are given a second chance if they are sincere about the punishment in place, and swear they won’t do it again. Giving people another chance where they may not be sincere about it is very detrimental to the overall playerbase. Sure, more people may be in the server, maybe 20-30+ people who are willing to pay for the unmute / unban, however they may be repeat offenders. It has more cons than pros in my opinion.

UnlegitKid

Oct 23, 2017
People are given a second chance if they are sincere about the punishment in place, and swear they won’t do it again. Giving people another chance where they may not be sincere about it is very detrimental to the overall playerbase. Sure, more people may be in the server, maybe 20-30+ people who are willing to pay for the unmute / unban, however they may be repeat offenders. It has more cons than pros in my opinion.

That's not true i have sworn i wouldn't talk toxic and i was sincere about the punishment but they didnt give me a second chance to proof i could do better, and that's the reason i made this suggestion i know there are other people that have the same problem.

Last edited:

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
That's not true i have sworn i wouldn't talk toxic and i was sincre about the punishment but they didnt give me a second chance to proof i could do better, and that's the reason i made this suggestion i know there are other people that have the same problem.

It's not just 'promising you won't do it'. It's about learning from it. You can't commit a crime and be like 'I'm sorry i promise I won't do it again', you get punished, you don't do it again. Simple. Appeals are there if there was either a misunderstanding or you think a different action should be taken, not so you can just be forgiven.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe make the unmute cost 100 dollars and the second one cost 200 whichbwould make people not want to get muted in the first place

UnlegitKid

Oct 23, 2017
It's not just 'promising you won't do it'. It's about learning from it. You can't commit a crime and be like 'I'm sorry i promise I won't do it again', you get punished, you don't do it again. Simple. Appeals are there if there was either a misunderstanding or you think a different action should be taken, not so you can just be forgiven.
But the problem is i can't let the staff team know i can do better when i'm muted so my point is on League Of legends i got an 25 games mute and after that game i havn't been reported but on cubecraft i got muted first time for swearing, but an mod told me they need to warn you first otherwise there is no reoson to report you, so a few weeks ago (this happend in 2016) i started an conversation with the mod that muted me first time and asked if she could show me the screenshot, cause i can't open it for some reoson but she doesn't appeal and the other staff members don't so i can't check my mute and that's a bit annoying cause i just want to play minecraft without the mute.

UnlegitKid

Oct 23, 2017
Maybe make the unmute cost 100 dollars and the second one cost 200 whichbwould make people not want to get muted in the first place
That's why i said i don't know a good price even if it was 100 i would buy it just to proof i could do better, and talk to my friend(s).

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Dear players,
~UnlegitKid.

No, it's your own mistake and if you want to appeal appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
I don't like this idea.
If you're bullying another player it's fair to get a mute, it's just not fair to bully other players.
And, if you're permanently muted, it's the 2nd time that you're muted.
So, -1.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
A lot of servers have this, also this could bring more money to CubeCraft and well, why not?
Imo You can only buy it once and the price must be high...
This could work :)
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom