Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Sincerely there's a lot of people in Cubecraft whick speak portuguese (brazilians,portugueses) I think you should put that language too on your server (right now you have spanish, nether lands and english) .
I think you should put this language because you can gain some players :D.

Reactions: kangaroo Monkey
D

Deleted member 169486

This is a good suggestion. It may take a while for it to get worked on, considering all the other stuff they have to get done.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
They will surely add more languages after they finish their queue of the following things:
- Minigames in maintenance
- Anti-Cheat (PLEASE CUBECRAFT, PLEASE! :D)
-Bug fixes
-Updates for awesome mini games such as Egg Wars (Can you guys just add as many maps as you can? We don't care how good they are, just KEEP 'EM COMING.
Dear haters, that was just a joke. No need to harass me down below :D)
-Adding more commonly spoken languages than Portugeese, such as Chineese and Arabic (but don't worry, because Portugeese is the 6th most spoken language, and places #2 & #3 (ENGLISH & SPANISH HAVE ALREADY BEEN ADDED (sry about caps lock, too lazy to change it)

Meaning, approximately 70 years. (Dear haters, that was just a joke. No need to harass me down below :D)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
They will surely add more languages after they finish their queue of the following things:
- Minigames in maintenance
- Anti-Cheat (PLEASE CUBECRAFT, PLEASE! :D)
-Bug fixes
-Updates for awesome mini games such as Egg Wars (Can you guys just add as many maps as you can? We don't care how good they are, just KEEP 'EM COMING.
Dear haters, that was just a joke. No need to harass me down below :D)
-Adding more commonly spoken languages than Portugeese, such as Chineese and Arabic (but don't worry, because Portugeese is the 6th most spoken language, and places #2 & #3 (ENGLISH & SPANISH HAVE ALREADY BEEN ADDED (sry about caps lock, too lazy to change it)

Meaning, approximately 70 years. (Dear haters, that was just a joke. No need to harass me down below :D)
You do know that they're working on all of them at the same time?
Second, this may be a good idea as a lot of people actually speak this language.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
You do know that they're working on all of them at the same time?
Second, this may be a good idea as a lot of people actually speak this language.
I know that they're working on all of this. I said when they're done with everything that they should start this, and I DID specifically mention that Portuguese will be added soon because it is the 6th most spoken language in the world.

Gotta read dem posts more carefully :D

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hey there,

1: it is Netherlands not nether lands (So you know :))
2: You need someone that will translate everything and you can't do that on youself. You need a team for that. And that is difficult to find
3: You need to be enabled to change plugins/documents because it is not so easy to translate everything .

I hope for you that you will get wat you want! I can only say one thing 'good luck'

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Sincerely there's a lot of people in Cubecraft whick speak portuguese (brazilians,portugueses) I think you should put that language too on your server (right now you have spanish, nether lands and english) .
One of the main reasons they added spanish and dutch support is because many of the staff members speak both Spanish/dutch and English and are a great support to the server since they can translate and communicate with other players, and the servers gains more players because of their support, would be nice to see more language support on the server, not only Portuguese any big languages out there :D +1

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like the suggestion! Personally, I can't speak a word of Portuguese, but I have seen a few people that can. This would help increase the diversity on the server, it would also help widen the range of people that play on the server.

As said ^^ , I am unsure to how long this implementation could take, but I hope it will come soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Consider the human resources needed and the actual improvement this feature will bring.
There isn't such a large Portuguese player base. No, Diogo don't get triggered.

IMHO an Italian translation would be more useful ;3

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Consider the human resources needed and the actual improvement this feature will bring.
There isn't such a large Portuguese player base. No, Diogo don't get triggered.

IMHO an Italian translation would be more useful ;3
I've never seen an italian guy chat on cubecraft ;-;

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom