Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So I know this suggestion is mostly aesthetic but wouldn't it be cool to have portals that connect lobbies which each other?
Lets take Eggwars for example:
5kLV4F0.png

On the right is PvP and on the left is Blockwars. So Eggwars would have 2 portals. One on the left and one on the right. The right one would teleport you to a PvP lobby portal and the other one to Blockwars portal.
This would give the players a feeling that this is actually one big server instead of multiple small ones. I know not a lot of people will use it but its a cool add-on to the lobby. I don't care how the portals look like, I let the Build Team decide that.

Let me know what you guys think.
Well Chalas!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think it's such a bug deal to open your compass and click on Blockwars or PvP. It's like 2 clicks. It could be a cool addition, but it's not really needed. Also, were you planning to place those portals to the right and left of the spawn of a lobby?

L

Lightning McQueen

I’m thinking something like Riley’s mind, where the main hub has bridges to things that represent other games. Crossing them
will tp you there

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I’m thinking something like Riley’s mind, where the main hub has bridges to things that represent other games. Crossing them
will tp you there
Sorry, don't know the reference.
I don't think it's such a bug deal to open your compass and click on Blockwars or PvP. It's like 2 clicks. It could be a cool addition, but it's not really needed. Also, were you planning to place those portals to the right and left of the spawn of a lobby?
Not really I'd say somewhere close to the game signs or even behind it. Seeing how most lobbies are going to get a similar revamp to Survival Games' and Blockwars' new lobby I'm sure there will be enough space to place some portals. A place similar to Lucky Islands vortex jump doesn't look bad tbh
NJtaBCY.png

L

Lightning McQueen

Or we could get something like the Biftost from any marvel movie with thor in it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom