Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Hacking

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

I did but I got rejected. I am so sad because it was my cousin not me. I wouldn't hack with a 40$ rank :( please help i'm so sad

PM the Moderator who banned you and try to get unbanned through there. If not, tough luck.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Did a Google search, can confirm that a sneaking glitch like this exists.

Besides, why would anyone use a sprint-while-sneaking hack in a situation like this? It wouldn't benefit them as hiding their nametag at this moment won't be useful and there are no ledges to avoid falling off of.

Cethin Amoux

Dec 5, 2016
Honestly, it's pretty back and forth on if you are or not. On one hand, I don't know if it's possible to have Mods and Hacked Clients at the same time, and considering you have the mods enabled, it may disprove that in total. On the other hand, it seemed a little off on the second fight, as the guy was being hit even though you weren't facing him in a manner that would be attacking him.

But I feel how you feel. I've been blamed for hacking countless times on the PVP servers, and the people who blame me are people that either use the 1.8 pvp instead of 1.9, or literally target me after I've killed them, getting worse every time they try. And I was blamed for the sneak hacking, even though I wasn't hacking then, either.

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
Chronic_, after reviewing the footage shown in the video, it appears at least one of you has very high ping. You seem to be hitting a location where LaRoque previously has been.

To me, the deciding factor is that when you were shot with the bow, you missed that hit. If you were hacking, you either would have stopped hitting for a short period or continue to hit the target without any hesitation.

I am sorry that you were banned, best of luck getting banned! This has happened to me once; I am the reason that the appeal text limit has been raised! :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hiya. Sorry for the extremely late response. It was just brought to my attention now. I have private messaged you reasons why I have banned you, and in the future, it would be more recommended for you just to go to me (or the moderator who banned you) about this situation, instead of publicly. I appreciate your concerns though! I hope to hear a response from you soon.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online
Top Bottom