• Hacking

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic_

Mar 22, 2017
Hello all,

My name is Chronic_, and I was recently banned off CubeCraft on the false accusation that I was hacking. The 'Evidence' used to support this unjustified banning does appear to show me in the crouch position, but I believe this was due to lag, as I currently have no hacked client installed on my computer. Anyways, I submitted an appeal, denying the use of hacks, as I believed a good moderator would be able to see that I was simply lagging and playing legit. However, I was shocked to find that my appeal had been rejected, despite the 'evidence' not showing any proof of me cheating, hence the reason I have decided to raise this issue here, on the forums. CubeCraft is currently my most played on server, and as such it would be greatly appreciated if this ban could be revoked by the moderator who falsely punished me. If I was attempting to break the rules, I'd be completely up front about it. :D

Here is the 'Evidence" provided to support my unjustified ban:

Take a took at the video, and tell me all what you think...

Thanks,

Chronic_

Last edited:

Chronic_

Mar 22, 2017
The thing is, I actually don't have a hacked client, so I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

U

Unipotato

Although there is a slight possibility that it was a graphics bug, I believe the sneaking visual glitch was patched a while ago. Although that isn't the most malicious of hacks, it's still not allowed. I would suggest to start a conversation with @Younisco seeing that he was the Moderator who banned you and explain the situation to him. You can start a conversation with him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Younisco. If he still believes you were hacking, you'll just have to wait out your ban.

Chronic_

Mar 22, 2017
Although there is a slight possibility that it was a graphics bug, I believe the sneaking visual glitch was patched a while ago. Although that isn't the most malicious of hacks, it's still not allowed. I would suggest to start a conversation with @Younisco seeing that he was the Moderator who banned you and explain the situation to him. You can start a conversation with him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Younisco. If he still believes you were hacking, you'll just have to wait out your ban.

I Wasn't Hacking! However thank you for your help. I'll leave him a message :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello all,

My name is Chronic_, and I was recently banned off CubeCraft on the false accusation that I was hacking. The 'Evidence' used to support this unjustified banning does appear to show me in the crouch position, but I believe this was due to lag, as I currently have no hacked client installed on my computer. Anyways, I submitted an appeal, denying the use of hacks, as I believed a good moderator would be able to see that I was simply lagging and playing legit. However, I was shocked to find that my appeal had been rejected, despite the 'evidence' not showing any proof of me cheating, hence the reason I have decided to raise this issue here, on the forums. CubeCraft is currently my most played on server, and as such it would be greatly appreciated if this ban could be revoked by the moderator who falsely punished me. If I was attempting to break the rules, I'd be completely up front about it. :D

Here is the 'Evidence" provided to support my unjustified ban:

Take a took at the video, and tell me all what you think...

Thanks,

Chronic_
Just to clarify this for the next people who will comment this post: That video doesn't show any proof of him hacking.

That glitch happened to my friends and me many times in different game modes like PvP, Eggwars and Blockwars for example.
Why didn't they or I get banned for that then? Simple, it's just a glitch, not hack. The fact of that player has killed the person who reported him, doesn't mean that he was hacking, there are people who can click faster than other ones. Apart of that "Sneak" (or whatever it's called) I don't see anything else weird. Killaura? Nah, that's different.

I think and I'm sure your ban was unfair and I hope you to get unbanned soon. Good luck.

Last edited:

Chronic_

Mar 22, 2017
Just to clarify this for the next people who will comment this post: That video didn't show any proof of him hacking.

That glitch happened to my friends and me many times in different game modes like PvP, Eggwars and Blockwars for example.
Why didn't they or I get banned for that then? Simple, it's just a glitch, not hack. The fact of that player has killed the person who reported him, doesn't mean that he was hacking, there are people who can click faster than other ones. Apart of that "Sneak" (or whatever) I don't see anything else weird. Killaura? Nah, that's different.

I think and I'm sure your ban was unfair and I hope you to get unbanned soon. Good luck.
Thanks Jeff, Good to see someone who knows what they're talking about :D

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This is a glitch caused by sneaking while changing worlds. It usually happens in vanilla with nether portals and I think it was fixed in either 1.10 or 1.11. :P I thought by now all the moderators would have been informed or experienced this before though... You are definitely not hacking in this :P

The sneaking glitch will remain on cubecraft until they decide to update from 1.9 to the version that fixes the bug :P

Thats hacks, did watch the clip few times
^^

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I can confirm this isn't hacking. I have seen alot of hackers and the crouch-hacking comes only when killaura/togglesneak is enabled on a hacked client. You can see that he didn't crouch in the last duel, and crouched in the next one(He can't toggle it that fast). This is purely a visual glitch and not to be worried about. Looks like the staff member who banned you was quite laid back, and didn't even check the proof properly.

U

Unipotato

I can confirm this isn't hacking. I have seen alot of hackers and the crouch-hacking comes only when killaura/togglesneak is enabled on a hacked client. You can see that he didn't crouch in the last duel, and crouched in the next one(He can't toggle it that fast). This is purely a visual glitch and not to be worried about. Looks like the staff member who banned you was quite laid back, and didn't even check the proof properly.

In this case, it is a visual glitch. It also exists as a hack, but is usually paired with other things such as Kill Aura, etc.

Frostysnow11

Jan 27, 2016
OMG IKR!!!! My cousin got me banned and they freaking rejected me! I have a gold rank worth 40$ and no way am I gonna lose that on a perm ban. Anyone know how to get unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom