Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Torchic is the fire-type starter first introduced in the Generation 3 Pokemon games, Ruby and Sapphire. Its name is a combination of 'torch' and 'chick' and, as its name implies, it is a chick with a fiery colour scheme, and a head ornament resembling a flame.

Torchic will evolve at level sixteen into Combusken, and again at level thirty-six into Blaziken, the latter being the first of many final-stage fire-fighting starters. Blaziken has received 'reignited' attention in the last couple of its years for its new mega evolution, which holds a respectable 630 base stat total. Combine this with a fully evolved Torchic that was distributed via event a few years back that had the ability 'Speed Boost', and Blaziken has seemingly overnight become one of the most viable fully evolved starters ever.

tumblr_olvnwvFc0F1qioqevo1_400.gif

Torchic is widely regarded as one of the cutest of all starter Pokemon, and is in my opinion, the single cutest Pokemon there is. Torchic's shiny form improves upon its already magnificent colour scheme, adopting golden skin and orange feathers and head ornament.

tumblr_o8cntrlSJQ1ttdkobo1_400.gif

Please vote in the poll above, regarding your thoughts on this Pokemon. All results will be recorded and used to further expand upon my Torchic obsession. Thank you for your input :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Torchic is the fire-type starter first introduced in the Generation 3 Pokemon games, Ruby and Sapphire. Its name is a combination of 'torch' and 'chick' and, as its name implies, it is a chick with a fiery colour scheme, and a head ornament resembling a flame.

Torchic will evolve at level sixteen into Combusken, and again at level thirty-six into Blaziken, the latter being the first of many final-stage fire-fighting starters. Blaziken has received 'reignited' attention in the last couple of its years for its new mega evolution, which holds a respectable 630 base stat total. Combine this with a fully evolved Torchic that was distributed via event a few years back that had the ability 'Speed Boost', and Blaziken has seemingly overnight become one of the most viable fully evolved starters ever.

tumblr_olvnwvFc0F1qioqevo1_400.gif

Torchic is widely regarded as one of the cutest of all starter Pokemon, and is in my opinion, the single cutest Pokemon there is. Torchic's shiny form improves upon its already magnificent colour scheme, adopting golden skin and orange feathers and head ornament.

tumblr_o8cntrlSJQ1ttdkobo1_400.gif

Please vote in the poll above, regarding your thoughts on this Pokemon. All results will be recorded and used to further expand upon my Torchic obsession. Thank you for your input :)
I don’t play pokemon so I don’t really know. From my experience of pixelmon, I would say I like him/her.

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't play pokemon but this thingy looks very cute

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Blazekin is one of the best Pokemon. Problem is that with most professional battle sites, it restricts some of the techniques that you can use with the ability “Speed Boost”, called “Speed Passing”, which is Baton Pass’ing into a slower, bulkier Pokemon (sometimes the set includes sword dance, increasing attack) to attempt to sweep their team. This technique is banned in loads of VGC and SPL tournaments. From a professional standpoint, it’s great, but can be destroyed by anything that has priority.
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken-Mega: 288-338 (95.6 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

But yes. Very cute!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
You do realise staff members are able to see your IP right? Using an alt to violate Cubecraft's rules will result in punishment of your main account as well...
Oh no! Not your IP! It's so hard to use a proxy/vpn or get a new IP altogether!

xoxoly

May 24, 2017
Oh no! Not your IP! It's so hard to use a proxy/vpn or get a new IP altogether!
im agree with this men
Please don't reply to threads that haven't been active within the past 2 weeks as it is considered necro-posting and against Cubecraft's rules.
View all of Cubecraft's rules in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ :)
please kiss yourself and dont bother letting anyone know be kind and dont waste people their time thank you ^-^ owo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom