Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

"private games" in skywars

• Yes, good idea

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • No, Not good idea

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters

Nov 11, 2018
cubecraft for playing and enjoy in your time with your friends.
so my idea for enjoy. :)
and ^^^ We can't discuss more here
if you have a something about Subject send message here xZafon_#0205 for discuss it
Forums are intended for discussions lol
Just because i don't agree, it doesn't mean that i can't give my opinion, publicly, like the others who agree.

SnowyZaFon

Oct 4, 2018
Just because i don't agree, it doesn't mean that i can't give my opinion, publicly, like the others who agree.
1-you gave your opinion publicly.
2-we discussed The idea together and I took your opinion
-but your reasons opinion are not logical, So I told you to discuss it somewhere else
Thank you for your opinion "Good luck" :)

Nov 11, 2018
1-you gave your opinion publicly.
2-we discussed The idea together and I took your opinion
but your reasons opinion are not logical, So I told you to discuss it somewhere else
Thank you for your opinion "Good luck" :)
They are logical.
If you don't want to have your thread loocked beacase it changed the subject, i advice you to not continue to post irrelevant replys like your last one to this thread.
"Good Luck"

Reactions: SnowyZaFon

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
It would be spectacular, but it would happen if they made a party of 2 people. Are there maps of that?
As mentioned, what would happen with the achievements and statistics? There are few things to implement, but it does not stop being a good idea.

D

Deleted member 436996

Cube needs ideas that will help the server, not the opposite
Ehm, how isn't it helpful at all?

After all CubeCraft it's bussiness, and this is exactly what Obsidian rank needs to be 100% worthit.
If they added this, many people (including me) instead of just upgrading to emerald for the "best" perk (flying) they would upgrade to obsidian.

Cube needs money, and this is a neat idea to recapt it.

I really like this idea, and as many other people said, it would be better if it was posible to create private games for each gamemode (permanent ones, excluding parkour)

Reactions: elchuii

Nov 11, 2018
Ehm, how isn't it helpful at all?

After all CubeCraft it's bussiness, and this is exactly what Obsidian rank needs to be 100% worthit.
If they added this, many people (including me) instead of just upgrading to emerald for the "best" perk (flying) they would upgrade to obsidian.

Cube needs money, and this is a neat idea to recapt it.

Cube needs money but it also needs players, games already fill slowly, with this added, it would get even more slowly. Players nowadays don't have te patience to wait, they want to play without the need to wait. Like i said, if this gets implemented, games would fill slowly.

Slow filling + No patience = Join another server where the games fill faster.

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
cubecraft for playing and enjoy in your time with your friends.
so my idea for enjoy. :)
and ^^^ We can't discuss more here
if you have a something about Subject send message here xZafon_#0205 for discuss it
Cubecraft's last update was for filling their games faster,that's why they removed their less played games;so,although the server is still for playing and spend time with friends,right now cubecraft's main objective is to make their games fill faster and add new players to his low player base(at least this is what the last update make me think).

If your suggestion is added most people would create tournaments and/or play with their friends instead of playing with strangers,at least most of the time.

With that I am not trying to say that it's a bad suggestion,I'm saying that it's not the time to implement it.We should wait until cubecraft has a bigger and stable player base.

Last edited:

IvanMGDelPrah

Nov 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "xZaFon_, post: 1030299, miembro: 446411"]
Puedes jugar a los jugadores en la fiesta y jugar a "juegos privados" en solitario skywars
Título corto pero buena idea.
Escribe tu opinión al respecto y agrega información.
Puedes jugar y disfrutar con tus amigos en la fiesta "juegos privados"
Nadie te está causando molestias.
No hay Teaming, Jura, Camping, Spamming, ningún hacker, porque todas las personas que vienen con usted en la fiesta conocen algunas reglas [/ QUOTE]
estaria bien para jugar con tus amigos

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!