Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!
Quite a few of you will probably at least have seen my name pop up here on the forums, I’m quite active here.

I made my first introduction quite a while ago now, and looking back it was really really bad.

General Info
I’m Dylan and I am from the UK, have always lived here. Currently waiting to go back to college in September so in the mean time hanging out here on the forums!

On Cube I mainly play Skywars Solo and Bridges, eventually I hope to get onto the Bridges leaderboard.
I like playing survival Minecraft, listening to music and also playing strategy based games, as I’m pretty good at those. I also like to paint miniatures and then I love spending my time at my college with my friends.

My favourite singers are probably George Ezra, Sam Fender, Dua Lipa and Olivia Rodrigo. Not sure what else to put here, but if you’d like to chat I’m always up for a conversation :D

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice re-introduction! If you ever want to play bridges, when I have a group we‘re always in need of another player, feel free to join us sometime!

I like playing survival Minecraft, listening to music and also playing strategy based games, as I’m pretty good at those
If you have ”pokemon” in your name I’m hoping it’s included in “strategy based games” lol

• Love
Reactions: Silco

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!
Quite a few of you will probably at least have seen my name pop up here on the forums, I’m quite active here.

I made my first introduction quite a while ago now, and looking back it was really really bad.

General Info
I’m Dylan and I am from the UK, have always lived here. Currently waiting to go back to college in September so in the mean time hanging out here on the forums!

On Cube I mainly play Skywars Solo and Bridges, eventually I hope to get onto the Bridges leaderboard.
I like playing survival Minecraft, listening to music and also playing strategy based games, as I’m pretty good at those. I also like to paint miniatures and then I love spending my time at my college with my friends.

My favourite singers are probably George Ezra, Sam Fender, Dua Lipa and Olivia Rodrigo. Not sure what else to put here, but if you’d like to chat I’m always up for a conversation :D
It's always nice to know a bit more about you :)

• Heart
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom