Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
That is Good for hearing, you can always give a compliment to our anmazing buildteam. I also really enjoy this map, you get a lot If xp for winning this map, but No points. That is weird. Spending your time on cubecraft is a Good idea ;)

Here a screenshot of me on the map:https://i.imgur.com/Dc1VlTQ.png

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Is there anything you want to specifically want to add?
This is really a suggestion thread though. It was posted in the skywars sub-section so it is reserved for skywars related posts. He is just commenting on a skywars map he found interesting. Not every post has to be a suggestion thread. :P
That new map is cool I played on it and it looks very good and COLORFUL. These maps are coming out really good. I'm gonna increase my playing time on cubecraft
The Pokemon turned out really well on this map! I think it looks great and like you said, colorful.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
This is really a suggestion thread though. It was posted in the skywars sub-section so it is reserved for skywars related posts. He is just commenting on a skywars map he found interesting. Not every post has to be a suggestion thread. :p

The Pokemon turned out really well on this map! I think it looks great and like you said, colorful.
Yeh. Looks noice

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom