Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I was just looking through the internet about ditto in pokemon go, and I found a video by ValidProof, where he interviews the first person to get ditto in pokemon go (video here:
). This person, Cash Kelly, lost hundreds pokeballs and items due to server crashes, so he filed a complaint to Niantic Labs. He got a response and was given his items back, along with a mysterious 1km egg. He hatched that egg, and got a ditto.

I just randomly came up with this theory, but in the actual pokemon games, ditto can not be hatched from an egg, meaning it is negative of hatching from an egg. There is also the filler text for an egg that says "hatch this egg by feeding it butter.", and it says 7/10km, no matter what kind of egg it is. Here is where my theory starts to get weird: 10-7 = 3, and if this egg was a 2k egg, that would mean it would be an egg with 3/2 km, and 2-3 is -1. Cash Kelly got ditto from a 1k egg, but since ditto cant hatch from an egg, maybe it was actually a -1km egg. So maybe if you hatch a 2km egg with the filler text glitch, you have a small chance of getting a ditto?
I posted this thread because CCG is probs filled with lots of Pokémon Go players, so maybe someone could give this a try? I honestly don't think this will work, but maybe it will.

Reactions: Steyro

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I despise Pokemon Go. Even if it's popular, I'd much rather stick to professional Pokemon thanks. :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom