Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does this sound good? (please comment explaining for each one)

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
We all know the max amount of friends. I'm pretty sure that it's frustrating (as a stone) to have like 10 friends MAX.
For some players, especially those that favor one game the most, have a lot of leftover points.
I propose that we could increase the max amount of friends we can have by 10 for 100 pts or 1k pts (can be changeable).

Also, if this does happen, I would say that Obsidian members+ get an infinitive amount of friends (so that the perk would help).

Ranks simply increase the amount of friends you start with, increase the amount, etc.

Let's take iron for example.

Iron currently allows you 20 friends total. With this, it adds 20 friend capacity more.
BUT, if this does happen, the amount that ranks get should be increased.

NOTE THAT THESE CAN ALL BE CHANGED DEPENDING ON OPINIONS!
So I say

+40 friend capacity for iron
+60 friend capacity for lapiz
+80 friend capacity for gold
+100 friend capacity for Diamond
+120 friend capacity for Emerald
Inf friends for obby

Of course, these just came from the top of my head so if you have any suggestions for a change, please comment below so that I can see them and judge if I should change it or not.
:D thanks!

Tags:
@Ping Ether @1212hawks_ @Deeds76 @PineappleMuffinTrain @Gainfullterror @Skifby @iSavageSardine @LucianYOLO

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
We all know the max amount of friends. I'm pretty sure that it's frustrating (as a stone) to have like 10 friends MAX.
For some players, especially those that favor one game the most, have a lot of leftover points.
I propose that we could increase the max amount of friends we can have by 10 for 100 pts or 1k pts (can be changeable).

Also, if this does happen, I would say that Obsidian members+ get an infinitive amount of friends (so that the perk would help).

Ranks simply increase the amount of friends you start with, increase the amount, etc.

Iron currently allows you 20 friends total. With this, it adds 20 friend capacity more.

So I say

Inf friends for obby

Of course, these just came from the top of my head so if you have any suggestions for a change, please comment below so that I can see them and judge if I should change it or not.

Tags:
@Ping Ether @1212hawks_ @Deeds76 @PineappleMuffinTrain @Gainfullterror @Skifby @iSavageSardine @LucianYOLO
Once I read, "inf friends for obby" I said, " Oh heck yeah I want this" lol. +1 from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marieke2001

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

So I say

Inf friends for obby

Tags:
Nope, this would remove the point of donating for the server if you can just get extra friend slots just by using points.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Nope, this would remove the point of donating for the server if you can just get extra friend slots just by using points.
But you still have to get ranks to vote c:

So I say

Inf friends for obby

Tags:
yes, this'll help anyone who cannot purchase a rank, I support this! +1

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I totaly agree with this concept but the thing is this is how Cube makes it's money.

U

Unipotato

I think friend slots should only be able to be upgraded once you've upgraded to the highest buyable rank.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I agree with you , people have so much points and they don't know what to do with it so if you add this they finnely can lose their points

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

So I say

Inf friends for obby

Tags:
I think this would defeat the purpose of the rank by make people not needing to purchase a rank to get more friends. If obsidians get unlimited friends that's not right, in theory they could have everyone on the server ( that could be 25,000-30,000 people) so why do you need unlimited?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
A while ago, there was a thread suggesting to be able to buy friend slots via the store, here's my answer and I stillthink this is the way to go:
Make 10 friend slots cost 10k-15k vanity points, seems like a fair deal, doesn't it?

But I think you need a higher rank than any rank to do it! Maths I did on the thread:
As an iron ranker, it takes 20 weeks to get 10k, if not spent on anything else. Lapis is 10 weeks, gold 7 weeks, diamond 5 weeks, emerald 4 weeks and obsidian 4 weeks aswell. With that in mind, it takes pretty much forever for any other rank than diamond+, only if they don't spend it on anything else :p

But stone rankers :(
Hey they need something to keep the server up ;)

Link to thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/buy-friends-store-suggestion.181116/

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I really like this idea! I often find myself, even with an emerald rank, with less amount of friend slots. I tend to have lots of points and I only play Egg Wars and PvP, only Egg Wars requires points and I have already maxed out everything that I can buy for Egg Wars. I have spare points and using it to buy friend slots will be very handy! +1

Also pls tag me in your threads, I fna I like to read these amazing ideas! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom