Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nitalo

Apr 30, 2016
  • In the last version of Tower Defence I had bought all of the towers and now everyone has access to them?
  • You have to spend points just to be able to get a max level tower
  • Mob upgrading: Once again supporting the notion of dumping every last point into Tower Defence
  • EggWars Kits were cheaper and were only a mean of a little extra possible advantage
  • Voting requirements are so high how many people can pull 200$ out for a game where they spent 25$ to get it
  • Confusion among new players was already high and now it is even higher with paths and mob upgrades
  • Also why if a path has already been decided can we not upgrade it for other people?
  • This may generate buzz and attract a lot of newer people, but I will not continue playing this game if you do not acknowledge my grievances.
I believe that throwing in paths would be a good way to add extra strategy into the game is a good idea ,but it is executed poorly.

I think that the paths should instead be smaller gimmicks that only slightly give an edge and are not essentially required.

Please comment by saying what you think and lets keep this civil, and not revert to accusing people of being "Idiots" or by calling them people "With no life" for example.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Agreed. Paths would be amazing but the fact that you have to pay literally thousands for them is stupid, especially when you only get ~30 credits a win. Do you really expect us to win like 40 games just to unlock an upgrade so we actually have a chance of winning?

Edit: You get around 30 credits for a loss, 50 credits for a win. TD is now the best game to farm credits.

Last edited:

Coola101

Aug 15, 2017
You realize that the update made us get more credits per game, also, y'know those towers you bought? Well guese what, you don't have to buy the upgrade trees! So stop whineing that the update ruined the game!

RedJayGames

Jul 5, 2017
New Jersey, USA
You have to spend points just to be able to get a max level tower

There had to be something for people to spend points on ;)

Mob upgrading: Once again supporting the notion of dumping every last point into Tower Defence

I believe mob upgrading is an excellent feature in Tower Defense. It makes it so the mobs can become harder to kill in the later parts of the game without causing much, if any, damage to anyone's castle in the early parts of the game. Also, upgrading mobs in-game does not cost points. I do not believe there is a method to upgrading mobs that causes points to be spent.

EggWars Kits were cheaper and were only a mean of a little extra possible advantage

The only thing I can say to this is that Tower Defense is not Eggwars. They also have much different play styles. Also, Tower Defense tower upgrades and Eggwars kits cost a different amount of points based on how good the upgrade/kit is. And if we're comparing the pricing to other gamemodes, Skywars has some kits that are priced highly as well; I believe there is one that costs 100 points.

Voting requirements are so high how many people can pull 200$ out for a game where they spent 25$ to get it

Now this one isn't even Tower Defense-Specific. All gamemodes give donators a special perk; otherwise, they would have no reason to donate and the server could run out of funding. I also find the game incredibly fun to play with or without modifiers being activated for the game.

Confusion among new players was already high and now it is even higher with paths and mob upgrades

I believe that the game is very easy to understand on a basic level. The new tutorial does a great job of explaining how the game works, and I believe that with just an understanding of the information in the tutorial, players can enjoy the game. After the tutorial, more information can be gained from playing with more experienced players. Players will be more than willing to correct you if you make a mistake, like placing towers in inefficient patterns. Whether or not they're polite about it is a whole other topic, though.

Also why if a path has already been decided can we not upgrade it for other people?

I'm pretty sure that as long as the tower's owner chooses the upgrade path of the tower, anyone can upgrade it. I honestly don't understand why this is a complaint unless either you've misremembered the event, you encountered a glitch at the time, or I am completely wrong on this. However, I do not believe that I am wrong when I say that upgrading other people's towers is possible.

Feel free to counter anything I have stated, as I would be happy to continue replying! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom