Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
"My friend can't win because he can't buy swordsman!".
Sharing points is for the lazy people, first of all you can always lose points by buying armor in FFA or assassinations those aren't just unnecessary and you'll never have to much points.

Friends can just play no kit mode to get points, so stop being lazy! jk

And as jollow ehh wot I mean @KronosReeper already said, you have to earn points.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Yes! I love this idea. I have a few friends who I would like to play egg wars with, and it would be nice to be able to share some points with them so that they can buy some kits and upgrade their abilities to at least level 1, so that they can have a jump start.

This is a good idea as it will likely cause an increase in the number of players on the server, as current players will have an easier time dragging their friends to the server.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
What happens if the player doesn't want to recieve points?
Can get annoying if players spam you with this command.
Overall, I'm not so sure.
Maybe they could add a setting which allows u to decline money(Points) that is sent to you ;P.

I don't see that this is useful, part of the fun is playing getting points and buying things yourself! Not to mention players (mostly donors) may end up getting spammed by players asking for points which is equally annoying as when people message me and ask "Can you buy me a rank plz?"
True, Play more and you'll be able to afford what you want to buy.
For example, If you're playing Eggwars, You start playing to buy 1 kit after the other so it would be fun for you :p.

Many have posted a thread about giving points. I have many reasons as to why I never support these types of threads. Here are some.

1) You could easily use alternative accounts to point boost your main account.

Let's use a scenario here:
A player has a main account which he does not hack on and he also has an alternative account on which he hacks on all he time. The player could easily just use the points he won from hacking to give to his main account so he could spend it on what he wanted without being punished on this account.

2) In lobbies, there would be a lot of beggers asking for points. It would be a re-create of the spam that there already is in creative.
3) Maybe a friend who does not have plans to be active on the server decided to play for a whole day on Cubecraft to give points to his friend so he can help him get a certain cosmetic. This seems quite unfair to those who are playing solo.

As I said, these are only some of the reasons as to why I do not support this idea. :)

In that case he will be banned on both his main and alt :p.

Some people regret giving points and then receiving cubecraft complaints

That would be their own fault and cube wouldn't reply to them, If you're willing to give someone your points you will have to be 100% sure otherwise you might keep it for yourself.
"My friend can't win because he can't buy swordsman!".
Sharing points is for the lazy people, first of all you can always lose points by buying armor in FFA or assassinations those aren't just unnecessary and you'll never have to much points.

Friends can just play no kit mode to get points, so stop being lazy! jk

And as jollow ehh wot I mean @KronosReeper already said, you have to earn points.

I mean its kinda their choice to have that much points or not, You all have a point by saying "Play to earn points" and i agree with it but what i disagree on is how you all "judge" them on how they use their own points, Its their own points, They can do whatever they want with it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
u fake
Bring Minerware back on Java..
I dont see any reasons why they shouldn't...
ananas_time wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
are you a mario with a big nose? or a nose with big mario?
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
fake
Top Bottom