Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
The Hague, The Netherlands
Dear CubeCraft,

I think if you made something that the players who have a lot of points, for example me(34K points). I dont use them anymore, can you make something like /share [username] [amount]? Then I can share with others :)

Kind Regards,

JustinS070

Reactions: Daniel_H212

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
What happens if the player doesn't want to recieve points?
Can get annoying if players spam you with this command.
Overall, I'm not so sure.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hmmmm..., Good suggestion. I think it is a Good idea, But not necessary. I agree with this suggestion. I play also with friends And they havent coins, it is a Good idea.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes. Read your message again, your grammar and stuff could be improved, if you want.
I like this idea, But it isnt necessary. I hope Well that cubecraft adds this, because My friends havent many coins.
Is that better? XD

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I like this idea, But it isnt necessary. I hope Well that cubecraft adds this, because My friends havent many coins.
Is that better? XD
I guess its more clearer, all though there are some minor mistakes ,like "my friend havent many coins" It should be my friend has many coins. Now I finally understand what you're saying

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I guess its more clearer, all though there are some minor mistakes ,like "my friend havent many coins" It should be my friend has many coins. Now I finally understand what you're saying
XD sorry Haha, kzie het eigenlijk nu pas

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I like this suggestion, but I think there should be a limit on how many points you can give to a player and there should be a cooldown on the command(30-60 seconds).

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I like this suggestion, but I think there should be a limit on how many points you can give to a player and there should be a cooldown on the command(30-60 seconds).
The limit is not necessary but there needs to be a cool down otherwise people are just gonna spam /share [name] 1
Maybe a minimum of a 100 points?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Dear CubeCraft,

I think if you made something that the players who have a lot of points, for example me(34K points). I dont use them anymore, can you make something like /share [username] [amount]? Then I can share with others :)

Kind Regards,

JustinS070
this has been suggested before I personally think it should come with another command
/iStillDontLikeThisSuggestionThereCanBePointBeggars
I think I have stated My Reasoning enough
if you can read it, it says " I still don't like this suggestion, there can be point beggars"

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't see that this is useful, part of the fun is playing getting points and buying things yourself! Not to mention players (mostly donors) may end up getting spammed by players asking for points which is equally annoying as when people message me and ask "Can you buy me a rank plz?"

Reactions: nemsol

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggest a lot of times. I think that it is a very bad idea. People can share points with their friends to make them op in just a couple seconds or you will just be trolling people by sending 1point to them. It can also bring a lot of point beggers with it. People will ask for points so that they can get a kit in a gamemode.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like this idea, hackers can easily win games and share their unfair won points with their alt account to play on that alt account when their account is banned. Yes, Sentinel is here too, I know.

I also think that you have to win your points fair, not that you get points from your friend to do things with that.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Many have posted a thread about giving points. I have many reasons as to why I never support these types of threads. Here are some.

1) You could easily use alternative accounts to point boost your main account.

Let's use a scenario here:
A player has a main account which he does not hack on and he also has an alternative account on which he hacks on all he time. The player could easily just use the points he won from hacking to give to his main account so he could spend it on what he wanted without being punished on this account.

2) In lobbies, there would be a lot of beggers asking for points. It would be a re-create of the spam that there already is in creative.
3) Maybe a friend who does not have plans to be active on the server decided to play for a whole day on Cubecraft to give points to his friend so he can help him get a certain cosmetic. This seems quite unfair to those who are playing solo.

As I said, these are only some of the reasons as to why I do not support this idea. :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
nope.gif

Points should be gained by playing games yourself, not by having rich friends. You have to earn them. More fair for everyone.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Points should be gained by playing games yourself, not by having rich friends. You have to earn them. More fair for everyone.
True, you could just get points from a hacking alt. So I am now changing my vote to a no.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Some people regret giving points and then receiving cubecraft complaints

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom