Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
HI HI Cublets have been pretty boring for me since i am a donator and already wear special armor ;p I think having a chance to get a certain amount of points out of the cublets may be a good idea but i dont know.

Also what if you could get ranks BUT they are not very op ranks. For example what if you could get iron ore rank from a cublet (very very very very very rare) and you get an iron ore tag next to your name instead of stone and you are able to do color chat (Just colors, no bold chat or underlined chat or &k etc.)

OR what if you could get little symbols to put buy your name from a cublet that costs vanity points to buy. For example if you unlock the "Heart Symbol" (Mythical) you can purchase it for 500 vanity points and everytime you chat, next to your name there would be a little heart in chat :D

I dont care if you guys roast me because im just going to keep thinking of somewha OK ideas and im probably going to forget about this post ;p

-Crafter

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Nope Craftah.
I'll feel scammed cause my rank is almost $200 and not fair if they get an iron for free. Iron is like 6-17$ (Don't really remember xd)

THEMAN6574

Dec 1, 2016
I think if points were gotten out of cubelets it wouldn't be a good thing. because points are for people to win and earn from getting kills. Also there are the veteran players who don't need to points at all and that wouldn't be very fun for them.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Ranks would feel scammed...
Bad idea...
And it would kinda break the Eula (not sure)
t
I think if points were gotten out of cubelets it wouldn't be a good thing. because points are for people to win and earn from getting kills. Also there are the veteran players who don't need to points at all and that wouldn't be very fun for them.
You have to play to get cublets though ;p

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
Nope Craftah.
I'll feel scammed cause my rank is almost $200 and not fair if they get an iron for free. Iron is like 6-17$ (Don't really remember xd)
ITS NOT IRON ITS IRON ORE XD alll you can do is color cat with iron ore rank

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
HI HI Cublets have been pretty boring for me since i am a donator and already wear special armor ;p I think having a chance to get a certain amount of points out of the cublets may be a good idea but i dont know.

Also what if you could get ranks BUT they are not very op ranks. For example what if you could get iron ore rank from a cublet (very very very very very rare) and you get an iron ore tag next to your name instead of stone and you are able to do color chat (Just colors, no bold chat or underlined chat or &k etc.)

OR what if you could get little symbols to put buy your name from a cublet that costs vanity points to buy. For example if you unlock the "Heart Symbol" (Mythical) you can purchase it for 500 vanity points and everytime you chat, next to your name there would be a little heart in chat :D

I dont care if you guys roast me because im just going to keep thinking of somewha OK ideas and im probably going to forget about this post ;p

-Crafter
Ranks is a no but points I can see as plausable and a pretty good idea as well

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1facve.jpg

Reactions: Orangeric88

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
Some people may say it feels like a "scam", but everybody has their options.
In my option i do feel like its an ok idea, but at the same time it would kind of be a bad idea because people with actual ranks feel like they have Wasted money.
So in my opinion its not a bad idea, but it not really a good idea at the same time

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Ranks would feel scammed...
Bad idea...
And it would kinda break the Eula (not sure)
I am pretty sure that getting a rank from a cubelet is not a scam and it's NOT against the EULA since its giving a fair chance of getting a rank to the player without a purchase. Like the Vanity points that are against the EULA Since, only Donator can get them. And Yes I agree with this Post it would me more fun!:D

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

-Crafter

I think the rank prize (even it is a rare chance of getting iron) out of cubelets is a bad idea, it wouldn't be fair to people who already have a rank.

However, the points out of cubelets idea has been suggested before and I totally agree with that idea. You earned the cubelet, and if you open it and get a hat that you have already got, the cubelet should just give you like 20 points or something instead so you still feel like you gained something.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom