Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
ITS NOT EVEN A RANK ITS COLOR CHAT LOLOLOL
I don't get why you just wrote the "LOLOLOL" at the end... I'm being serious about this -_-
Even if it's Color or not it's still a Ranked feature and would make Iron and up feel scammed....
Not to mention that it would make Color Chat pay2get or luck....

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
HI HI Cublets have been pretty boring for me since i am a donator and already wear special armor ;p I think having a chance to get a certain amount of points out of the cublets may be a good idea but i dont know.

Also what if you could get ranks BUT they are not very op ranks. For example what if you could get iron ore rank from a cublet (very very very very very rare) and you get an iron ore tag next to your name instead of stone and you are able to do color chat (Just colors, no bold chat or underlined chat or &k etc.)

OR what if you could get little symbols to put buy your name from a cublet that costs vanity points to buy. For example if you unlock the "Heart Symbol" (Mythical) you can purchase it for 500 vanity points and everytime you chat, next to your name there would be a little heart in chat :D

I dont care if you guys roast me because im just going to keep thinking of somewha OK ideas and im probably going to forget about this post ;p

-Crafter
Yeah, not a bad idea. But I think that when you get iron ore rank, after like 50 hours on cubecraft it becomes iron rank?

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I like this idea for only points. Definitely not iron rank, because anyone that bought a rank, would be cheated out of some money. That is just so unfair. But I like the points, because it could be a faster way to earn points. Just points for me. @CyanYellow @zDutchie what do you think? Closed?

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Ranks (In this case Iron Rank) coming out of 'cubelets' will be extremely unfair. There are other ways to earn ranks that can be free, and be very very very rare. In special occasions like milestones or a new update, there might be a giveaway. (Most of them better than the Iron Rank) Anyways, players that have iron rank will be the most to feel the scam. (Knowing that they could've gotten this from cubelets.)

Besides having a rank besides your name and having the ability to only do color chat, (no Bold face, Obstructed, underline etc..) that wouldn't be the iron rank we know and love. Think of it like just having the ability to type in color chat. (In case we are all arguing on this, with iron rank, you can have more friends, you can type in all types of color chat, and finally, you can use the map selection.)

What does "EULA" stand for?

Im not good at english becuase i cant even...

End User License Agreement or EULA for short :)

As for this thread, I'll just leave it as is. If any staff members want to lock it go for it. (I'll just wait for this thread to be forgotten. ;))

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom