Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I think it is a good idea to make an option to trade your points to loot points, because i have a lot of points at the moment, but i don't really do something with them. And if i could trade them into loot points, i have a reason to break as many as possible eggs, or get as many as possible kills.

Lemme know what you think! :)

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
if it happens, uber cubelet is easy to make because it is very easy to get points with point multiplier. sorry, I disagree

Reactions: Daanfkyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I disagree with this suggestion, because of 2 reasons
Better cubelets will be way easier to make, so there will be absolutely no reason to buy them.
Loot points have always been harder to obtain, since you were able to get only a tiny bit with the older daily challenges and now you can only get them from duplicate items, or from voting for the server.
Being able to trade for the normal points which you can get after every game will make the loot points less valuable.
And

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think they should stay separately! The point or meant for useful (or not so useful) kits and perks. I know that you have a point where your points are useless. But as said, points can basically be bought, yes Uber Cubelets as well I know. But loot point are hard to obtain, only from duplicate items, and normal points are easy to obtain, just play a lot of games. They should stay uninterchangeable sorry
~Fesa

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like your idea but I don't think it's the best option to trade the points, instead make an option in your settings that you get loot points instead of normal points but when you usually get 50 points you get like 15 loot points so it isn't gonna get to easy so cubelets keep there value. About what Ahmedos said about the multipliers just make it that you don't get loot points from multipliers but still normal points.

Reactions: Daanfkyy

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
if it happens, uber cubelet is easy to make because it is very easy to get points with point multiplier. sorry, I disagree
I agree with you. I think if you can make a easy uber that it is no longer special!

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-18_16-1-58.png
    upload_2020-4-18_16-1-58.png
    312 bytes · Views: 59
Reactions: MetalStick

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I'm sorry but I disagree. Some players might have a lot of points (I am one of them) and it will common to create Uber Cubelets if we add that option. But it was a good idea anyway.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom