Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wiebe de jong

Aug 21, 2016
Netherlands, Blaricum
So i have an idea that would make playing egg and sky wars much nicerr.
so i played a eggwars game of 40 minutes and i was 1v1 and i got killed. So i didnt get anything,, i wasted 40 of my time and only got points for kills and no more. My amazing idea was that you can get less amounts of points if you finish 3rd or 2nd.
but you need to keep watching the game. if you are 2nd you get 25 points and if you are 3rd you get 10 points.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This would be very difficult to keep track of, and I do not think it is necessary. 1st off there is two games like that, Mineware and Arcade. 2nd off it wouldn't make much of a difference to the game that it would need to be updated. Sorry but -1 for me.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Maybe. If this was to get added it should be 3rd, 5 Points and 2nd, 10 points just so that you still get a lot more when winning 1st place.
But I'm not too sure about this as it's a pvp game, only one person wins so only one person gets something out of it.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think we should give points out to players for second and third in these games. Some players trying to "Point farm" will just camp to get more points. We have 2nd/3rd places available only in games such as Minerware and Arcade as those depend mostly on individual performances and not just camping :P

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Fist> we will get more campers, because they want to end in top 3.

Second> We have already games, where you can get points, If you are second or third. I understand your problem, but the reason why disagree is because we will more campers on eggwars.

Third> I agree with this for skywars. It would be nice If there is a top 3.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
It wil just make peaple camp and wil make games even longer, there also are some games that start with only 4 players and wil make getting points way to easy.
However thanks for your idea.

-Play_list

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I personally find this somewhat cheap I don't really like this in any game the only 2 I can understand is Minerware and Arcade since yes they have this and it works but for skywars I don't think this would work at all nor eggwars not survival games basically no other games since it ruins the point of working very hard for the points in those game and to win

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If you're second or first at skywars or eggwars, then you probably already obtained a lot of points. This is why I don't think it's necessary to have this.
You work hard for your place and standing there would already be a reward to me, so no, sorry.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
So i have an idea that would make playing egg and sky wars much nicerr.
so i played a eggwars game of 40 minutes and i was 1v1 and i got killed. So i didnt get anything,, i wasted 40 of my time and only got points for kills and no more. My amazing idea was that you can get less amounts of points if you finish 3rd or 2nd.
but you need to keep watching the game. if you are 2nd you get 25 points and if you are 3rd you get 10 points.
I don't like your suggestion, -1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom