Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RushRush

May 27, 2016
K thanks!
Don't be sarcastic dude...
Running a server for just 12 people cost $5 a month
imagine what it would cost for 30,000 people.
Doing this would result in catastrophic consequences (ex. Server Shutdown)

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Some of us don't live in Britain, where our currency is more for instance not in sale it's 20$ in the U.S. And some families don't allow their children to spend that money, the only reason they have MC is a relative and a family computer. Give them a chance, @ISEETHROUGHYOU let others have a chance, don't hate on me for my reasons. Be mature and if you don't like it explain why and we can figure it out like the others did, not spamming This wont happen...

Hello. I just want to say no one is hating on you.

We are just responding to your questions! Everyone is saying that this wouldn't be right because CubeCraft would lose a bit of money.
Just look at what ISEETHROUGHYOU said, he said, EDIT "I'm not hating, I'm being serious, this will never happen!"

So we are not hating. We are just responding.

In my opinion, I don't think this is going to happen. CubeCraft will probably lose a bit of money, as if you play and grind for those points for a week, or even a month, it will be easy to get a rank.

Now, if you don't have the money, I suggest you do chores or anything else around the house.
You only have to spend 14.99 GBP, which is only around $18.
You don't really need a rank, but it does help support the server! :)

Happy New Years!
- PAL143

(Note: Even if they have a well priced rank that doesn't mean their wealthy, just because some people don't have a rank doesn't mean their poor :))

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Not needy like I'm dying,
Needy as in your family is poor and they need all the money they can get...
I mean, I'm sorry if that's the situation you're in.
But if they implement it in now, everyone who got a rank will feel scammed. If it was like 100000 for like a trial day, that would be cool, but I doubt this will happen.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
10.49 british pounds is equal to 20 USD
Well, according to google
207n8mo.jpg

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
I mean, I'm sorry if that's the situation you're in.
But if they implement it in now, everyone who got a rank will feel scammed. If it was like 100000 for like a trial day, that would be cool, but I doubt this will happen.
Kind of what I'm striving for in my recent post-Or at least one day where they can trade in- thanks!

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
I would like this as much as the next guy.... But the server need money to, if you want to get a rank I'm sure there are extra things you can do to get a paypal or a Visa Credit eligible for paypal with enough for a rank, Iron is only 20$ (Even though I don't have a rank) So I recommend you go on that grind for money ;)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
No, Cube put alot of money into this server.

Ways to get a free rank:
Look at there Twitter for giveaways
Someone might be doing a give away on forums/YouTube etc

This would not be fair.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
This will not happen for iron ranks will feel scammed. Also you can win a rank from giveaways that are done on events and random times on cubecraft's twitter.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom