Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been suggested before and rejected
Also it can be abused
How?
Endless spam waves in chat
Also people can aquire everything without needing to play even 1 game thats ripping us off who spent endless hours to get everything
Sorry but its a no -1

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Maybe make creative an exception?
-_- that makes 0 sense. Since points are global you would just quickly join into creative and just exchange points. Then you leave creative again. This would bring a delay of at most 15 seconds which would be completly irrelevant.

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
I can see the positives, but there are also negatives. People farming points and sending them all to one person. Someone could pressure you into sending you points and you could be scammed into it. I think its great now letting everyone earn their points for themselves :)

Mr_Aro

I can see the positives, but there are also negatives. People farming points and sending them all to one person. Someone could pressure you into sending you points and you could be scammed into it. I think its great now letting everyone earn their points for themselves :)
I highly doubt that someone will scam you into getting a cube raft point? I mean it's just a cube craft point - no offence cubecraft I love - and y what would they need a cubecraft point? I don't honk that someone would pressure you into getting them could craft points... i mean there no hard to get anyways it's your opinion,

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Might as well give another reason why this is bad:
Hackers can hack in games with Alts and send the points they get to a main account that they don't hack on. And even if they got banned for compromised account they would be able to change their password and appeal as it is their main account :P

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
I highly doubt that someone will scam you into getting a cube raft point? I mean it's just a cube craft point - no offence cubecraft I love - and y what would they need a cubecraft point? I don't honk that someone would pressure you into getting them could craft points... i mean there no hard to get anyways it's your opinion,

Theres a lot of little kids on here who could possibly get scammed. They could be promised a rank and trade their points for it. Unfortunately not everyone is smart lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom