Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No. (Please explain.)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey.
I know yes, this has been suggested a lot of times in the past but I don't know why this isn't a thing yet.
Point multipliers for every game, some of you might say it's better to only have them for the popular games but I don't know if that matters, Eggwars is really popular, but there's not a point multiplier for it.
Simple suggestion, add point multipliers for every game.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, why Not eggwars is one of the popularst games in cubecraft.

It would be Nice that every game it has.
Good suggestion!

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Yes why not I would do it cheaper with the games you can get less points with

D

Deleted member 204478

Sure, why not, I would love to see this happen!
Especially in eggwars, and/ or PvP.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yeah, I though why isn't there one for eggwars since its the most popular game on Cubecraft. But to all of the games, it would be more exciting :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yeah, would be great and fair, for the players That don't like other games and want multipliers for it, But Wait it isn't there soo, Good suggestion ! :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hey.
I know yes, this has been suggested a lot of times in the past but I don't know why this isn't a thing yet.
Point multipliers for every game, some of you might say it's better to only have them for the popular games but I don't know if that matters, Eggwars is really popular, but there's not a point multiplier for it.
Simple suggestion, add point multipliers for every game.
What xp multipliers? I think those would boughten much more often and would be incredibly useful. But yes, we need the point multiplier in all games.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
They should add it for the most popular games like EggWars and Skywars(I know that Skywars already has cois multiplayer.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be coool for some gamemodes but i think that it will be to op for gamemodes like MinerWare or ArcadeGames. You already get a lot of points if you end the gamemode. You will get to much points if you just play 1game minerware.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Please, I don't understand someone votes no and then doesn't reply why he/she voted no, if you see this, then please define why. :)

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
+1 why not points for egg wars, many people plays it even tho they don't call egg wars popular but I'm pretty sure egg wars is popular :) nice suggestion.

Reactions: oiRonikzo
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom