• No. (Please explain.)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd love to have purchasable point multipliers for every game, except for Eggwars.

First some background info:
I've noticed that in games of skywars with the point multiplier, the multiplier can't actually stop working mid game. If the match starts at the 59th minute of the point multiplier that lasts an hour, the game will have double points for the entirety of the game instead of just 1 minute.
This means, that you can effectively have the double points effect last for hours and hours in a single game, meaning that it will never run out.
In Skywars, SG and Arcade this isn't much of a problem, as there are no endless sources of points.

In Eggwars, players can respawn. This means that they can also be farmed for kills, and each kill grants a single point to your currecny. Since players can respawn an infinite amount of times if they have an egg, this means that you can pretty much get an unlimited amount of kills. Since point multipliers don't wear off mid-game, you can kill farm for hours and hours while still getting double points per kill. Do you see where I'm getting at?
Since eggwars can provide an unlimited amount of points, players will use this to basically exploit the multiplier. Besides that, this will also encourage players to farm kills of of others, and pretty much ruin their game experience. Worst case scenario, this leads to players quitting or doing the same. Since THEY are doing the same, the problem will occur again; It can lead to players eventually quitting.

Bottom line: Eggwars has pretty much an unlimited source of points, and multipliers don't wear off mid-game. This results in lots of kill farming.

As far as I know, there are no other gamemodes that give you (theoretically) an infinite amount of points. So this can work on any game, except for Eggwars.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I'd love to have purchasable point multipliers for every game, except for Eggwars.

First some background info:
I've noticed that in games of skywars with the point multiplier, the multiplier can't actually stop working mid game. If the match starts at the 59th minute of the point multiplier that lasts an hour, the game will have double points for the entirety of the game instead of just 1 minute.
This means, that you can effectively have the double points effect last for hours and hours in a single game, meaning that it will never run out.
In Skywars, SG and Arcade this isn't much of a problem, as there are no endless sources of points.

In Eggwars, players can respawn. This means that they can also be farmed for kills, and each kill grants a single point to your currecny. Since players can respawn an infinite amount of times if they have an egg, this means that you can pretty much get an unlimited amount of kills. Since point multipliers don't wear off mid-game, you can kill farm for hours and hours while still getting double points per kill. Do you see where I'm getting at?
Since eggwars can provide an unlimited amount of points, players will use this to basically exploit the multiplier. Besides that, this will also encourage players to farm kills of of others, and pretty much ruin their game experience. Worst case scenario, this leads to players quitting or doing the same. Since THEY are doing the same, the problem will occur again; It can lead to players eventually quitting.

Bottom line: Eggwars has pretty much an unlimited source of points, and multipliers don't wear off mid-game. This results in lots of kill farming.

As far as I know, there are no other gamemodes that give you (theoretically) an infinite amount of points. So this can work on any game, except for Eggwars.
You're right but I don't think this will happen so much, but you've got a good point here.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on L1kii's profile.
Hello! How much xp still needed for level 315?
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything and your hard work !! I hope i will see around
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Top Bottom