• Yes

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abodz

May 14, 2018
If a plus player got banned by Sentinel (by wrong), and his appeal got accepted after punch expires, He should get his plus days back because it was a mistake by Sentinel

Example: I have 10 plus days left - Punishment = 7 So after ban expire = 3 days left
After an accepted appeal, and sure it was a mistake by Sentinel, they should add 7 days plus to the plus member got banned by mistake.

POST YOUR VOTE IN POLL UP!

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Definitely not. You wouldn't be able to not come online for a week and then have a free week of Plus; why should you get some sort of compensation for being banned? It just doesn't work.
I mean, if sentinel ban you and it was a bug, why they wouldn't give you 7 days that sentinel takes it from you

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, because if you cheat, it's your own fault and the time you've been banned should not be compensated. Also, many players who did cheat claim they didn't. Using weird tactics and modifications is at own risk.

Reactions: DragonLord
D

Deleted member 352903

No, because if you cheat, it's your own fault and the time you've been banned should not be compensated. Also, many players who did cheat claim they didn't. Using weird tactics and modifications is at own risk.
Why would someone with plus rank use hacks?

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I am talking about people doesn't hack and they have plus and they get banned by sentinel.

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
I am talking about people doesn't hack and they have plus and they get banned by sentinel.
But if you are not cheating, you're not going to get banned (I understand that an anticheat can ban someone by mistake, but it doesn't usually happen)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
He's only saying there should be compensation given if the appeal was approved. If the player in question was in fact cheating, then I'd agree and say they shouldn't get compensation.
Since he's talking about false-positive scenarios, I'd say it's pretty fair to give them their days back if they got banned without cheating.

Aug 29, 2017
I think this idea is fair since if they don't cheat but get banned it isn't their fault and they should be able to get their days back. It's a +1 from me :)

Reactions: Abodz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
Top Bottom