Good idea?

• nahh mate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
Maybe it is a good idea to do "a pack" for plus rank.
What do I mean with "a pack"?
That you can select how many months you want plus and then pay a price for that number of months instead of that you pay per month.
Or that you have a pack of 3 months for $ ... and a pack for 5 months $ ....

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Make a poll. This is a +1 from me. The subscription is not reliable, and I have had to manually pay for plus again every month. It would be much better if I could buy 3 months or a year at once. Another idea that could go with this is a discount, maybe 3 months at once is 5% cheaper, 6 months is 10% cheaper and 1 year is 15% cheaper to encourage people to buy plus for a longer time frame and also to reward people who would like to permanently have plus with a little discount.

D

Deleted member 469419

Nice idea, I don't have PLUS, but without doubt this would be a great thing to add. Sometimes pay every month it's a bit boring :/

+1

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Yes I like this idea. It will be more easier for players to choose how long they want to be a plus subscriber.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Yes, definitely! This will be much easier for those who enjoy the Plus rank and want to buy it for a year for an example. Though I think the special cages you receive after having Plus for a certain amount of months should stay the same. Meaning if you bought Plus for 6 months, you do not get the special cage immediately.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a couple things to say. Therefore, I'll start with the negative first.

First of all; the high prices would certainly scare off some players. Second:
I was typing the exact same thing when you posted that, @CraftCreatures... Oml.

As for the positive bit; I'd definitely like to see this. The Plus rank subscribtion method doesn't always work properly, meaning renewing it is sometimes needed. I've heard of lots of people who just want Plus for two, three or more months, but have to buy Plus each time again. Having a discount on the packages depending on the time you choose would certainly be and feel more rewarding. It'd also make the expensive versions more attractive to users.

Anyhow, I'll be locking this thread since it has already been suggested before. Feel free to vote on the other thread's poll. If you have any question(s), feel free to ask me or another staff member!

Reactions: CraftCreatures
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom