Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I would like to see that when u buy plus rank, you get a role/rank (Plus) on discord!
Ello! With the translator role on the way and all the role colours apart from white and black taken, I think it will get very overcrowded having a plus rank too. Discord has day and night modes, making any dark or light colours pretty much useless. Also, plus members could pretend to be staff or may have people mistaken for staff.

The roles at the moment are the following:

Admin Team

Developer

Senior Moderator

Helper

Designer

Designer Manager

Nitro Booster

Translator (coming)

Customer Support

There isn’t really a role colour that could vary massively from these.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Ello! With the translator role on the way and all the role colours apart from white and black taken, I think it will get very overcrowded having a plus rank too. Discord has day and night modes, making any dark or light colours pretty much useless. Also, plus members could pretend to be staff or may have people mistaken for staff.

Admin Team

Developer

Helper

Designer

Translator (coming)

Don't forget Nitro Booster

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Having a PLUS rank in discord really takes down the value of the Nitro Booster rank. I also think the PLUS rank is just perfect atm, enough features/perks, perfectly matches the price.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars

Admin Team

Developer

Helper

Designer

Translator (coming)

Nitro Booster

thanks @Finixly will add the Nitro booster rank as well was the senior moderator rank, customer support and Design manager

Last edited:

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Well many people have already written this, but I don't think it's necessary and would make the discord server look more chaotic. Still it's fun that you have a suggestion :)

xX_micha_Xx

Novice Member
Feb 10, 2020
hi i would like to apply for helper rank but then i can't because i already asked a year ago but it was rejected i don't want a helper rank to be famous or have more friends i want the helper to help people i already have a lot experience because i have also been a helper on hypixel i know how it is here is my request

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
hi i would like to apply for helper rank but then i can't because i already asked a year ago but it was rejected i don't want a helper rank to be famous or have more friends i want the helper to help people i already have a lot experience because i have also been a helper on hypixel i know how it is here is my request
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom