Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 1, 2019
I ask you to pls make an option to choose for 3vs3 or 2 vs 2 or something like that. me and my friends have been playing alot of TD but every game we lose because a noob teammate places bad towers at our base so we can't defend or places the leech tower in a corner or place an archer tower on a 5x5 spot. we really just want to play a game where this doesn't happen. pls make an option to play in custom teams. even if it means waiting longer.
greetings samuel_wouters

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
If this is implemented or even considered then the wins shouldn't count on the leader board, the reason I say this is because all you would need is an alt on the other side for extremely fast unfair wins... would it get abused.... The answer is YES

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Why? Tower defende is a team game and the teams must be big.
I know than can be usefull for some players but a tower defende with less players will need a new map/price design and is not necesary waste time in develop something than is not very usefull

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I know than can be usefull for some players but a tower defende with less players will need a new map/price design and is not necesary waste time in develop something than is not very usefull
I would most likely play with friends on this, where we can fairly justify our own rules so it doesn't become who can rush Witches or lvl 4 Skeletons the fastest

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i can see y players want a smaller team size the game is a headache with tower misplacement etc....etc.... etc..... as long as it doesn't count on the leader boards i m fine with it.because they will take advantage of the fact that it can be abused.( a practice 2v2 or 3v3 one maybe just friends to help learn what the towers do etc) then if they want to earn a score they MUST play the big maps. i dont know its just a suggestion

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
You don't need new maps for smaller team sizes. It's still pretty easy to maintain your defenses even with a smaller team. Ive had plenty of situations where the teams became smaller because of players leaving and it still played really well

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Reactions: Snivy Films

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If this is implemented or even considered then the wins shouldn't count on the leader board, the reason I say this is because all you would need is an alt on the other side for extremely fast unfair wins... would it get abused.... The answer is YES

If only there was a way for the server or sentinel to detect the same account IP and ban it or kick it before it can start abusing things. @Camezonda is that even possible?

If it's not possible either A) Don't count the stats at all, or B) Only count up to a couple before a max cap is reached like PvP Duels.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I like u r idea but that would mean for instance my brother whos bought a gold rank or little sister can't play cube craft the same time as me. I think sentinel causes enough issues by the sound of it. It kicked me from the server last week for claiming I was flying in paintball :/ I think the option should be made for them to have smaller maps but it just don't register as a score unless they play the 6v6 big map it could be used as a practice map as well then for new players to maybe learn. Lol I don't know all I know is a 2v2 or a 3v3 would be so easily abused sadly and it would not be fair on the tidy players that won't cheat. But I do think those tidy players (like urself) can see exactly where I'm coming from. Lol remember when the hardcore allowed obsidian to players to grind win ha within a fortnight everyone in the lobby was suddenly an obs rank. sadly people will do anything if they can get away with abusing the system

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
If only there was a way for the server or sentinel to detect the same account IP and ban it or kick it before it can start abusing things.@ Camezonda is that even possible?
I would like to oppose the same account IP, because usually I have friends/family that plays Cubecraft with me, and if what you suggested gets added, well we are going to have an issue, with regarding needing to play, and make us turn to a different server, so what you suggested is rather flawed, but instead of just saying this isn't good and not providing any way to rectify it, I would like to suggest another idea, If the account in question is not doing anything helpful to the game (like not detecting tower placements and troop sending, and a lot of other things) they will be automatically booted for assisting the other team

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom