Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TallikYT

May 8, 2020
Hello, i've played on this server for a while now and one of the most fun things i had playing wasa speed eggwars. In my opinion you could atleast bring it to the featured games. I just think it was a better and more fast paced eggwars.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like this idea! But I think cubecraft has it's reasons why they removed it. But I also like to see it back in cubecraft.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I've always loved eggwars. I've played it many times and liked the concept of speed eggwars. the games were quick and you learn to be quick and aware.
I also would like to see a return of speed eggwars or they could add them to the featured games.

(Can you please add a poll)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Please don’t repost currently discussed threads! If you’d like to discuss this I’d recommend going to the currently active thread:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-return-of-speed-egg-wars.231633/
  • 3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom