Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NaoSouEu

Feb 15, 2017
Add bank slip in the store for Brazilians to buy more easily, I want to buy a rank but I can not because of this problem.

L

Lepzi

Yeah i agree it would be helpful for you guys that live somewhere far from Europe and you can't pay the same way.

NaoSouEu

Feb 15, 2017
Bank Slip is a payment method that we use in Brazil in which we print a paper with some information and pay in the bank the value of the product, and in 3 business days our product arrives. Many large servers use this service.

D

Deleted member 169486

Bank Slip is a payment method that we use in Brazil in which we print a paper with some information and pay in the bank the value of the product, and in 3 business days our product arrives. Many large servers use this service.
The only issue I could find is the bank having an involvement in it and someone complaining about not getting their rank when something's happening on the bank end?

NaoSouEu

Feb 15, 2017
The only issue I could find is the bank having an involvement in it and someone complaining about not getting their rank when something's happening on the bank end?

There is no way the product does not come and the bank has no involvement, only receives the money and warns the company of the payment that has already been paid, and automatically when I receive my product approved.

Translated by Google Translator

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I haven't been able to buy a Rank...
Payment methods are really to limited and not good.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Add bank slip in the store for Brazilians to buy more easily, I want to buy a rank but I can not because of this problem.
Do you mean there to be a slot for the Brazilian currency? Well if so I agree. Everyone should really have to opportunity to pay with the currency they are comfortable with.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Take time to make a good suggestion about this, now it isn't very appealing. Read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.182655/. Explaining what a bank slip is probably a good idea, I suggest you to create a new thread and have these things in it.
Reading replies can be useful too:

Yes add paypal
PayPal got removed due to people charge backing, when people did that, Cubecraft had to pay $25 everytime someone charged back. Meaning that they were losing money because of it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom